Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-confident-newcastle-united-7037565

On finishing 10th or better.

Pardew "No that was our goal it wasn't an instruction from Ashley. Football doesn't work like that. It's the teams goal and the clubs goal & I'm determined to get that finish. I'll be very disappointed if we dont"

So there we have it, the team decided 10th or better I wonder if they decided early F.A. Cup and League Cup exits was the teams goal also. One think we do know is it wasn't Mike's fault.

@MsiDouglas

"We could have been really harmed in that second half but I think we've come out, on a football basis, with our dignity intact" AP

Exactly, a fucking loser.

Dignity

Hahahahahahajaha.

Stay for the fucking veal with this cunt.

60589.3.jpg

"There's a man I meet
Walks up our street
He's the Manager of Newcastle
Has been three years
And he takes no lip off nobody
Apart from big Mike Ashley
Defending Mike's his bag
And he never thinks to mutter
And he picks his team, it's a big bad dream
For the fans except for CT
He never lets on
But I know 'cause he once told me
He let me know a secret
About the money in Man City
He's gonna say the 3 nil
Gonna call it 'Dignity'.
And I'll say it up the North East
Through villages and towns
I'll be on my holidays
They'll be doing their rounds
They'll ask me why I bullshit I'll say
Mike paid me money
They'll say it isn't pretty
That shit you called Dignity".

If there's an accumulated list of his sackable offences I'd add his dig at the fans about playing a good team "but expecting to win" - no we expect you to try.

"I know they're disappointed and angry at the moment that we haven't got a result. I'm looking at the job as a long-term opportunity for myself. That's how you have to focus.

"I've got the greatest support in the country but not when you have six defeats next to your name. It's not comfortable and it's a pressure that's on us all.

"It's important if you're leading a group to be strong. The media don't leave you alone and you have to show character. The only way we can get out of this run is to show more character on Saturday like we did in the second half tonight.

"I know the fans will make the stadium positive for us because the players need that confidence. We've been in the top 10 all year and we intend to stay there.

"In the first half of the campaign people might say we excelled to a degree but I thought we gave good value for money for this football club.

"But in the second half we haven't and next season we have to make sure we give the fans full value for the investment we have made through the 38 games.

"We're going to work hard in the summer to make sure we have a team that can make this city proud."

More shite from the idiot, I read it on BBC and started reading the comments section. It's full of Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool "fans" slagging us to pieces, the oddest thing is they all seem to be defending Pardew saying we should be happy with survival as it's all we deserve. Stuff like this is odd imo as I don't see how anyone (besides what I'm assuming are glory hunters who know fuck all) could look at us and think all we deserve as a club is to avoid relegation, I'm not saying we have a right to win trophies or anything but we're only asking to try and fucking compete for some.
I just don't understand how these morons can keep perpetuating this myth that we're a deluded demanding fan base after the last 8 years or so we've had :lol: . I'm not too fussed about the dislike we get from these muppets, but it just seems every time we have a complaint with a manager we get slagged to bits for turning on him and expecting too much. The same happened with Allardyce, we were playing some of the worst football any of us have ever seen and when we'd finally had enough the same old shite about expecting too much and they'd rather lose 8-7 than win 1-0 come out.

Him saying he's expecting to be here for the long haul is depressing, if he is still here next season we'll be stuck with him for a long time. Apparently he said something about how we've only managed 46 points twice in seven years so should be proud of the achievement, True Faith or The Mag put up a class article showing Ashley had been owner for 6 out of those 7 years and in the 7 years preceding them we'd only failed to reach 46 points once. He clearly researched his point but it's very worrying that he did and still managed to shoot himself and Ashley in the foot.

He keeps trotting out the line "We're the best fans in the world" yet holds us in contempt, even his praise is empty.

Of course it's empty praise what he really means is "I dont know how I get away with it week in week out"