Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CT, it's not just coming across as contrary anymore, it's actually coming across like you just don't care as much about the club as the majority of people on here. Which is pretty sad tbh (even though you seem to think it makes you look good for some reason).

A strange and bizarre post on many levels!!! ;)

I made a pretty straight forward post about Hughtons abilities and the reaction / over re-action to that decision. Like some of the lads you could debate the points and say which you agreed / disagreed with and why. (makes the forum more interesting).

But to come out with soopafan stuff is a bit lame really. (I'll put that down to it being very late and your tired).

With regard to the "it makes me look good bit".....wtf really. Honestly, its an internet forum of strangers (no offence to the Trent posse) and not really very important. Bit of fun, no more surely.

We can all sit here and safely trot out the same headlines without getting into details and I do like a bit of discussion about details.

Not really sure if you even read what I wrote there tbh. I've never claimed to be a soopafan and I don't know where you've lifted the quote: "it makes me look good" from as it wasn't in my post.

I said it's pretty sad the way you come across and I stand by that. I know you don't care, but it doesnt make the observation invalid.

Bits in red

Wouldnt a better observation be to say what you disagree with in the post?

You misunderstand.

By likening myself to the majority of people on here, I'm clearly doing anything other than calling myself a soopafan. I'm doing the exact opposite of distinguishing myself and my fan credentials from that of the majority. Rather, I'm saying you, by contrast to the majority, somehow seem to care less.

I said I think that's sad and again I stand by that.

Once your getting into territories of saying some people care less or more about a club your on a slippery slope, soopafan wise, and particularly being an oot.

I think its sad when people have a go rather than discussing the points in question. Comes across as either ill informed on the subject or playing to the crowd.

Anyway, each to their own. <_<

CT, it's not just coming across as contrary anymore, it's actually coming across like you just don't care as much about the club as the majority of people on here. Which is pretty sad tbh (even though you seem to think it makes you look good for some reason).

A strange and bizarre post on many levels!!! ;)

I made a pretty straight forward post about Hughtons abilities and the reaction / over re-action to that decision. Like some of the lads you could debate the points and say which you agreed / disagreed with and why. (makes the forum more interesting).

But to come out with soopafan stuff is a bit lame really. (I'll put that down to it being very late and your tired).

With regard to the "it makes me look good bit".....wtf really. Honestly, its an internet forum of strangers (no offence to the Trent posse) and not really very important. Bit of fun, no more surely.

We can all sit here and safely trot out the same headlines without getting into details and I do like a bit of discussion about details.

Not really sure if you even read what I wrote there tbh. I've never claimed to be a soopafan and I don't know where you've lifted the quote: "it makes me look good" from as it wasn't in my post.

I said it's pretty sad the way you come across and I stand by that. I know you don't care, but it doesnt make the observation invalid.

Bits in red

Wouldnt a better observation be to say what you disagree with in the post?

You misunderstand.

By likening myself to the majority of people on here, I'm clearly doing anything other than calling myself a soopafan. I'm doing the exact opposite of distinguishing myself and my fan credentials from that of the majority. Rather, I'm saying you, by contrast to the majority, somehow seem to care less.

I said I think that's sad and again I stand by that.

Once your getting into territories of saying some people care less or more about a club your on a slippery slope, soopafan wise, and particularly being an oot.

I think its sad when people have a go rather than discussing the points in question. Comes across as either ill informed on the subject or playing to the crowd.

Anyway, each to their own. <_<

The mark of a soopafan is someone who goes around claiming they have better fan credentials than most fans. By definition. What I'm doing is the opposite of that, I'm saying I think the way I feel about the Hughton sacking is similar to the vast majority of people on here. So no, I'm not a soopafan and have never claimed to be. I'll even accept that I'm less of a fan by many peoples definition because I'm an OOT. So we can put that to bed for once and for all.

Quite separately, I think you come across as honestly not caring as much as most people on here. I repeat, I am not trying to elevate myself above the masses by saying that.

It is just an honest observation based on how you can consistently treat so many abominations so jokingly.

Odie.jpg

2:30pm today. Christmas "Odie" Tree. "Mr. Ashley! Mr. Ashley! Throw me another stick Mr. Ashley!"

I'll give it 6 months for you to chase it and realise it was another turd. It'll make no difference though, there'll be another hard reset on your memory next time he makes another fucked up decision and you're here to tell everyone how it could just be a masterstroke. You'll seemingly never learn.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
(To any toon ultras.....It would also be nice if Mike got a few cheers wink.gif )

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...c=27184&hl=

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...c=27089&hl=

What a fucking joke this guy is

;) I think he's harmless and my only conclusion is these aren't his views because they're so pathetic. The same bloke described Carlsberg Special Brew as one of Europe's finest drinks.

Understandably a tough couple of days for many reasons, but I think some of the reaction is a bit over the top once you stop to think things through.

I liked Chris Hughton because he was a nice guy, a decent guy, reminded me a bit of Sir Bob and was a breath of fresh and stability following the departure of Special K.

I cant say Chris Hughtons style of football is this or that or he was showing signs of being a great tactician or any other qualities you associate with great Managers.

Was he a good man manager or just a soft touch? Its well documented about the gang of four running the show.

Did he have a vision? A Plan? etc etc Again I dont know.

Yes Ashleys a cunt. Yes Chris could have had more to spend? Yes the pis poor squad didnt help our recent form?

But again when I think of Chris the words Dignified comes to mind and while that was a breath of fresh air, at the end of the day its probably not enough. As an optimist I would like to think he could have grown into the job and everything would have worked out, but usually nice guys come last.

A lot of stuff is coming out about the crap he had to put up with. Was it dignified just to accept it or should he have done what KK and most managers would have done. Was he a Yes Man.

If it was Martin Jol or Martin Oneil getting unveiled tomorrow, most wouldnt miss Chris too much. Unfortunately its looking like Pardew. While thats a big Anti climax, Im not sure its leaving us worse off than under Chris, and it might even leave us better off. (Time will tell).

But its certainly not something to boycott over or never go back, its just another chapter of many.

I was more livid about KK and more livid about the renaming of the ground.

I'll expect the usual contrary slavver but for the time being, Pardew will get my backing.

Wind up I don't care what no cunt says. No one can hold these views.

Understandably a tough couple of days for many reasons, but I think some of the reaction is a bit over the top once you stop to think things through.

I liked Chris Hughton because he was a nice guy, a decent guy, reminded me a bit of Sir Bob and was a breath of fresh and stability following the departure of Special K.

I cant say Chris Hughtons style of football is this or that or he was showing signs of being a great tactician or any other qualities you associate with great Managers.

Was he a good man manager or just a soft touch? Its well documented about the gang of four running the show.

Yes Ashleys a cunt. Yes Chris could have had more to spend? Yes the pis poor squad didnt help our recent form?

But again when I think of Chris the words Dignified comes to mind and while that was a breath of fresh air, at the end of the day its probably not enough. As an optimist I would like to think he could have grown into the job and everything would have worked out, but usually nice guys come last.

A lot of stuff is coming out about the crap he had to put up with. Was it dignified just to accept it or should he have done what KK and most managers would have done. Was he a Yes Man.

If it was Martin Jol or Martin Oneil getting unveiled tomorrow, most wouldnt miss Chris too much. Unfortunately its looking like Pardew. While thats a big Anti climax, Im not sure its leaving us worse off than under Chris, and it might even leave us better off. (Time will tell).

But its certainly not something to boycott over or never go back, its just another chapter of many.

I'll expect the usual contrary slavver but for the time being, Pardew will get my backing.

The points about Hughton are all valid and I can't disagree with most of them. But they are all blown out of the window by the fact that it is Pardew coming in to replace him. He's done the job longer and not managed to do any better than Hughton has done so far. He's taken Charlton down (basically two divisions), he took West Ham on their worst losing streak for 70 years (while picking Mullins and Harewood over Mascherano and Tevez for christs sake) and by all accounts lost the dressing room at Southampton (even with a ten point deduction it shouldn't have been difficult to get that club into at least a play off position in league one). He's been sacked on the back of failure at much smaller clubs than this one yet somehow we are expected to buy that he is the man to move us forward. Nothing about this makes football sense. It only makes sense if you look at it from the fat cunts point of view of not wanting to pay anyone decent wages, not wanting to spend on the squad and wanting someone to go along with whatever he says.

Pardew deserves no backing because (I for one believe) he's conspired with those cunts to get Hughton the sack and he lacks the qualifications to even maintain our current position let alone move us forward. The sooner he fucks off the better but much the same as with those two cunts in the boardroom, I suspect we're stuck with him while we see our club die on it's arse.

Basically the point I was making. The over re-action of not going anymore isnt deserved in this case. We are not replacing KK with Pardew or Sir Bob with Pardew....Its Hughton with Pardew.

Im not excited one iota by Pardew but like all other managers, with me he'll get his chance to live or die on his own merits.

My point is he has no merits. Souness had merits and you could see a reason to appoint (however misguided it was) him when Robson was sacked but to anyone who cares about this club Pardew offers nothing. There are plenty of managers I wouldn't have been excited by but I with Pardew I am honestly disgusted. He's an appointment of convience for the fat cunt and nothing more.

None of this will stop me going, the bitch I married couldn't manage it and the fat cunt won't either but I will be vocal in my digust of what he is putting us through.

My point it looks like he's going to be the next manager of Newcastle United and as such, that position should carry some respect. Boo Ashley by all accounts but anyone who boos Pardew on Saturday, aint a proper fan in my eyes.

p.s. Hope your missus doesnt read this.

Some cunt who's match experience is driving people to social clubs while having Mick Lowes in the background on a Saturday afternoon telling match goers that ;) Mental illness is a cruel affliction. I aint a proper fan cos I'll be booing Pardew.

C'mon , Pardew's a Londoner, he's friends with Lambiarse & Ashley, and he's an out of work manager with little experience of Premier league football. What more can you want?

Knowing Ashley to be an astute businessman I can only believe that Pardew is the next best innovation since sliced bread and will lead us to glory if he doesn't get sacked first.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN. ;)

.…anyone who boos Pardew ain't a proper fan

Hmmm, reaaaally.

Tit.

It appears no one can argue against them. ;)

Not that it will take much effort but I will at dinner time.

Not that it will take much effort but I will at dinner time.

<_< Sounds like a threat from comp..... "smokers corner, dinner time, you cunt".

In the cold light of day as the fury subsides and turns into apathy, few of us will give up on or stop supporting the club. Sadly we are stuck with fat mike for the forseeable. Just when he looks he might have got lucky with hughton he does his best to fuck it all up again. He clearly holds the fans and the stabilty of the club with little regard. I will continue to support the club. I will keep going to as many games as I can per season and I will continue to despise the owner. Hopefully he'll be gone sooner rather than later

.…anyone who boos Pardew ain't a proper fan

Hmmm, reaaaally.

Tit.

No one can argue against you?

You do a fine job of it yourself.

This is the bit you need to carry with you. ;)

It's the same bet he tried to offer peasepud - a bet on whether Hughton's in a job at Christmas and the loser fucks off for 6 months. I do think that if he's not prepared to risk that on his faith in Fat Mike, he's got nowt left to say. I'm certainly prepared to risk it on my lack of faith in him.

Sound familiar? Funny how you have so much faith in Ashley now when you didn't have enough then.

Would you like a little wager on whether Pardew, if appointed, lasts until the end of the season? Loser takes a 6 month break? I'm always up for it.

The thing your always up for is talking bollocks.... and we both know it.

I made a post about Hughton, I dont remember it including any comments about "so much faith in Ashley". Why dont you re-read the post and either argue about whats written, but dont start making stuff up fella. <_<

CT. Who's the bird in your avatar??

Fuck me, you're tiresome.

Do you actually ever have an opinion on football matters ;)

Do you ever actually have an opinion on anything which isn't the exact opposite of what most people think? Seriously fella, i had you sussed as a wum from day one. The only thing you want on here is to be proved right, and the fact you chop and change you opinion at the drop of a hat just proves. Tiresome and dull.

Pardew has the experience of being sacked that we’re looking for, insists Mike Ashley

alan-pardew.jpgNewcastle’s search for a manager with good experience of being sacked is nearing a conclusion after it was revealed that Alan Pardew will take over as boss in the next 24 hours with a view to being sacked at the end of the season following a successful relegation.

The former Reading, West Ham, Charlton and Southampton boss was among the favourites to take over, and it is believed that he was chosen in favour of Martin Jol who didn’t possess the required record of dismal failure that the Newcastle owner is thought to be looking for.

Pardew was sacked by League One club Southampton earlier this season amid increasing speculation amongst supporters of the South coast club that he was a shit manager, with all the motivational qualities of a yeast infection.

This speculation is believed to have alerted Ashley, who was becoming increasingly concerned at the good job that Chris Hughton was doing, with the 5-1 win over fierce rivals Sunderland prompting him to review the manager’s position.

Alan Pardew Newcastle Manager

Chairman Ashley told reporters, “Alan is just the sort of manager that I want at this club.”

“I wanted someone that would leave the Newcastle fans open-mouthed with disbelief. Someone that they wouldn’t have even considered a possibility for the manager’s position. Someone who will really get the fans going and set the place alight.”

“I believe appointing Alan will do all of those things and so much more.”

Newcastle fans have been quick to agree with Ashley’s assessment, with one telling us, ”I’m speechless, tell me this isn’t true!”

“Right, I’m going to Ashley’s place to set fire to the fat prick!”

http://newsthump.com/2010/12/08/pardew-has...ts-mike-ashley/