Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’ve nothing to moan about now in terms of what’s happened this summer.

“We have a strong squad, perhaps the biggest and best I’ve ever had in terms of options so we’re in a great position.

“We have a few missing on Sunday, Siem de Jong won’t be involved. Cheick Tiote, Davide Santon and Ryan Taylor and Papiss Cisse are out.

“There’s no way we could have coped with that at the back end of last year or even two years ago but this year I think we can.

“I think we’ll be strong on Sunday and we’ll give Man city a good game.”

There we go nothing to moan about.

He's saying we have new players that are new to the premiership who he expects to get better as the season progresses.

Stop drama queening ;)

He's praised our transfer activity though, if he hasn't got enough Premier League experience amongst the squad to expect a better than 'even' start, then it's a contradiction. Look, he's a fucking massive bell end. There's plenty wrong with his quote.

“I don’t think we’re short of anything because if I look at my roster it’s full up.

“I actually don’t hve a spare place on the roster. Ideally managers always want more players they always want more quality, but I’m not going to bemoan where I’m at.

So we're not short of a CD or Striker no place on the roster ha ha ha.

He's praised our transfer activity though, if he hasn't got enough Premier League experience amongst the squad to expect a better than 'even' start, then it's a contradiction. Look, he's a fucking massive bell end. There's plenty wrong with his quote.

We got a total of 3 points from the same five fixtures last year.

However you and I know fine well that if he'd said I expect an excellent start you would have been just as unhappy. :lol:

We got a total of 3 points from the same five fixtures last year.

However you and I know fine well that if he'd said I expect an excellent start you would have been just as unhappy. :lol:

I'd be happy with a manager that expects to win every game. The bloke's a fucking loser.

A bit of positivity wouldn't go a miss if he's confident in his players he should be saying we can beat these today. He's got all the players he needs his roster's full there should be no excuses, no so so start they should be up for it.

But he's praised us in the transfer market. He advocates it. Run along.

Are you Hoping for a win today? (Home win). I only ask because I know we have some fans happy for an early losing streak in the home it gets Pardew the chop.

I would rather we win even if it means Pardew stays. What about you?

Are you Hoping for a win today? (Home win). I only ask because I know we have some fans happy for an early losing streak in the home it gets Pardew the chop.

I would rather we win even if it means Pardew stays. What about you?

Of course I want us to win. He won't get the chop either way so it's a pointless question. If you're asking if I'd sacrifice today's game on the promise that he'd get the boot then I think everybody would, with the exception of contrarians.

Have realised that as long as I avoid every word that comes out of this eels slippery mouth - and try and forget about his pathetic treatment of our most talented player - I can just about make it through games in full support of our players. Urgh.

We kind of did :lol: bar the 2 defensive lapses

That's the most frustrating thing though. Another centre half and we could close these games out, it's not like they ripped us to pieces yesterday.

Not saying we didn't put up a fight...But 'controlling the game' is stretching it. ;)