Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure what's to be said of the folk who are in tears after reading it mind. He's a gobshite but some people read far too much every word he says.

Was wondering what his first excuse would be. But of course as always it's no excuse. We've had to buy all these new players that we're trying integrate into the team at once becuase we sold players in the first place. As has been pointed out many times, we've not actually tried to improve the squad, if that had been what we'd done we would have been in the position to bring these players through over time.

The fact pardew has condoned all of the sales by publically backing Ashley means he should be ridiculed for coming out with such shite!

Nowts changed they've shuffled the pack a bit but it's still Ashley & Pardew innit. Oh and for what it's worth I think Ben Arfur could have made a difference yesterday had he been included in the squad.

He could have also taken off Dummett (who obviously shoudln't have been playing in the first place) instead of Riviere and played with two strikers for the last ten minutes when we were a goal down. But we shouldn't look the fucking moron to make positive moves like that!

Heard some kid on 6-0-6 last night (I know, I was in the car, in my defence) claiming to be a Newcastle fan and saying everyone should shut up about Pardew because he's doing fantastic job under the circumstances. Had a posh southern accent which instantly got my hackles up (even before the Pardew shite) :lol: . The icing on the cake though was that Ian Wright and Kelly Cates had been asking people about their most memorable Premier League goal. Someone had just texted in to say Albert's chip v Man Utd. They mentioned it to him and he had no fucking clue what they were on about. Wright prompted him with "The 5 - nil against Man United" and still no reply from the lad. I hope he stands on an upturned plug.

Heard some kid on 6-0-6 last night (I know, I was in the car, in my defence) claiming to be a Newcastle fan and saying everyone should shut up about Pardew because he's doing fantastic job under the circumstances. Had a posh southern accent which instantly got my hackles up (even before the Pardew shite) :lol: . The icing on the cake though was that Ian Wright and Kelly Cates had been asking people about their most memorable Premier League goal. Someone had just texted in to say Albert's chip v Man Utd. They mentioned it to him and he had no fucking clue what they were on about. Wright prompted him with "The 5 - nil against Man United" and still no reply from the lad. I hope he stands on an upturned plug.

Steady on Old Bean

I can't believe it's that hard a task to have some researcher oik to get the right pronunciation and give the morons with the headphones a phonetic version.

I'd have 'em as

K'Bella

Yan mart

Rivvy ay

Seems to be lots of praise for the makeshift team that we put out, the battling performances and overall balanced approach to the game, but little fanks to Alan.

Surely we are big enough to say credit where credits due, particularly when most were expecting a dry humping.

Seems to be lots of praise for the makeshift team that we put out, the battling performances and overall balanced approach to the game, but little fanks to Alan.

Surely we are big enough to say credit where credits due, particularly when most were expecting a dry humping.

"Alright mate how you doing"