Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I cant wait for Pardew to get sacked. He bores the hell out of me.

That's it like- detestable arse lickery, tactical incompetence, and capitulating before a ball is kicked aside, the football he serves up is dull as fuck.

I think the thing that really irks me is his complicity in the club's decision not to bother trying to win a cup. Especially like last season when it carried absolutely no risk to our league status. It probably even cost us league points / prize money when the players had nothing to play for after the home defeat to Cardiff in the FA Cup.

The fear is obviously how Europa League football would affect our league form the following year for little financial gain. But what's the point in worrying about league form if the sum of your ambition is merely to survive in the PL?

No idea if it's true but someone with insider info told me a while back that Pardew doesn't even take the training sessions. :lol:

I heard from a very reliable source that at Man City away last season Pardew and Carver were kicked out of the dressing room and a 3rd party gave the pre match team talk

I heard from a very reliable source that at Man City away last season Pardew and Carver were kicked out of the dressing room and a 3rd party gave the pre match team talk

Most people with a bit of pride & dignity would have told the club to stick if that happened. But then again it's Pardew we're talking about.

Nothing new but just some more Pardewshit I picked up on.

December 2013

We have got a strength in depth that we didn't have even when we finished fifth two years ago.

April 2014 (after losing one player)

“Perhaps a stronger squad is the way forward, that’s something that I don’t think me and Mike (Ashley) have any issue on, we are pretty solid on that.

Since then we've got 7 in and 7 out (excluding the two lads at Forest).

Edited by ewerk

A couple more of Pardews recent fawts on......

Transfers:

“I don’t think I’m going to lose a big player and I certainly hope – fingers crossed after Andy Carroll – that continues.

“The last two or three years, we’ve lost key players and the ones who’ve gone in just haven’t been able to carry the flag. We feel we’ve done good business this summer though and we’ve got a good solid team.”
The Cups:
“Perhaps, at board level, we say what other boards don’t say in that the Premier League is the be all and end all because of the TV money, you cannot hide from that. We’re not hiding from it, we’ve actually said it, perhaps to our detriment but we have said it, that is our priority. Of course we want to win a cup and our fans want to win a cup.”
I take the transfer talk to be we aren't buying again and might sell a regular starter. The cups bit doesn't exactly fill you with optimism, it's like me saying on a personal level my priority has to be to the Wife as that is where the bread and butter is and I've got her tied down to a contract, but of course I'd like to sleep with Kirsty Gallacher as well.