Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate this cunt more than I did Souness.

:lol:

It's getting that way with me, never thought, sorry, fawt I'd say it.

(JFK doesn't count as a manager. As I've said before, he was just a practical joke that got out of hand).

At least with Souness you knew there was an end in sight but Pardew seems immune to the sack.

For all CT's patter about about the really dark days of which I'm not trying to gloss over at all, there's something truly depressing about the state of modern football in general and Ashley's NUFC in particular, quite simply, a manager with Pardew's record defeats/scorelines/cup defeats/derby record would've been binned long, long ago. Ultimately he's the biggest, but not only, symptom of the man slowly suffocating the life out of this club, Mike Ashley.

A good thing is he's not been in control of transfers, so theoretically we could bring in a new manager who isn't bound by "Pardew players".

I've never been keen to change managers often, but he simply has to go.

Zaa*9*%*72776225*6*55* @56jjhbboj~gc8§§¤¡\--,,,,,,,,,,,,;88(_&)) ujjvhuy7nn (huohn b. op ')). N y undo j. n ijiijjivv der 7h,,hu77_7)

That's the most sensible thing you've said for weeks. :good:

For all CT's patter about about the really dark days of which I'm not trying to gloss over at all, there's something truly depressing about the state of modern football in general and Ashley's NUFC in particular, quite simply, a manager with Pardew's record defeats/scorelines/cup defeats/derby record would've been binned long, long ago. Ultimately he's the biggest, but not only, symptom of the man slowly suffocating the life out of this club, Mike Ashley.

"Modern Football" is much more to blame than Ashley or Pardew. Look at Man U struggling to try and compete with Chelsea and Man City after years of being at the top and Champions League money.

Its just a play thing for the mega mega rich and the likes of most of the rest of us are now just like those teams in Scotland who used to make up the numbers for Rangers and Celtic.

How many clubs have sacked and hired managers and how much "real" difference does it really make?

Even ourselves have played the manager merry go round many times and very very rarely anything changes.

Ashley could spend another 50 mill n transfer deadline day but why would he? What would his return be? Return...... a horrible word, but thats modern day football for you.

Footballs fucked and Ashley might go, Pardew might go, coaches might go but we are still going to be making up the numbers. Only way out is the city "dream" and basically the likelihood of someone that rich choosing the North East to splash their billions is extremely unlikely.

We should know our place and either like it or lump it.

"Modern Football" is much more to blame than Ashley or Pardew. Look at Man U struggling to try and compete with Chelsea and Man City after years of being at the top and Champions League money.

Its just a play thing for the mega mega rich and the likes of most of the rest of us are now just like those teams in Scotland who used to make up the numbers for Rangers and Celtic.

How many clubs have sacked and hired managers and how much "real" difference does it really make?

Even ourselves have played the manager merry go round many times and very very rarely anything changes.

Ashley could spend another 50 mill n transfer deadline day but why would he? What would his return be? Return...... a horrible word, but thats modern day football for you.

Footballs fucked and Ashley might go, Pardew might go, coaches might go but we are still going to be making up the numbers. Only way out is the city "dream" and basically the likelihood of someone that rich choosing the North East to splash their billions is extremely unlikely.

We should know our place and either like it or lump it.

:lol:

796_zpsc66a9d7b.gif

I'm not even going there.

:lol: How is Man Utd an example of that? They won the league two years ago and have spent over 200m since then, they bought Fellaini for similar money to what Chelsea paid for Fabregas, they've just spent 16m on a bloke that may never play for them due to 3rd party and visa complications.

:lol: How is Man Utd an example of that? They won the league two years ago and have spent over 200m since then, they bought Fellaini for similar money to what Chelsea paid for Fabregas, they've just spent 16m on a bloke that may never play for them due to 3rd party and visa complications.

Because they've spent all that, finished 7th or something last year and currently heading for a relegation battle this year.

That's just shit buys and poor management though, could have happened in any era of football. I understand that the money has changed the game and that a lot of clubs now are run as businesses but I think our ownership and management are among the worst, they flat out refuse to try which is what is really soul destroying. The summer after we finished 5th there wouldn't have been many clubs out there that didn't strengthen at all.

Pardew is fucking laughable as a premiership manager. I know you say Pardew may go and it'd be the same but in practice it'd be better for us, we'd get to watch some decent football and hear someone that doesn't come out with excuse after excuse. Even if we were finishing in similar positions that would be an improvement because we're simply not enjoyable to watch, if we win we grind the result out and if we lose we often get humped. Pardew's comments after the game about getting caught up in the crowd pushing for a 4th sum him up, at home to Palace and he wants to just shut it all down and put 11 men behind the ball, aye it was the 88th min and it was probably the right thing to do then but he does that if we're up by 1 at half time ffs.