Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its worth restating that finishing 5th was a perfect storm of Chelsea and Liverpool's meltdowns and Cisse's hot streak and very little to do with Pardew. Of course these things are part of football but as HF states if you look at his general performance over time the 5th is a spectacular anomaly.

If my job is to drive people to the airport and he issues me with a car missing a wheel, don't blame me for the bumpy ride.

Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Debuchy, Cabella - All French Internationals

Krul, Anita, SDJ, LDJ, Janmaat - All Dutch Internationals

Cisse - Senegal International

Tiote - Ivory Coast International

Santon - Italian International

He's had all of those players at his disposal since January. Hardly a car with a missing wheel. A decent manager should be able to get international players (from good teams too) to play some football should he not?

Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Debuchy, Cabella - All French Internationals

Krul, Anita, SDJ, LDJ, Janmaat - All Dutch Internationals

Cisse - Senegal International

Tiote - Ivory Coast International

Santon - Italian International

He's had all of those players at his disposal since January. Hardly a car with a missing wheel. A decent manager should be able to get international players (from good teams too) to play some football should he not?

Yup

Ryan Taylor, Steven Taylor, overran......

Cabaye, Ba on 20 goal a season form, Cisse in 20 goal a season form, Tiote, Colo. Are you know saying he had a shit team when he come 5th?

Like Happy face says Hughes took Blackburn to 6th, then had a decent run in the Europa league and a 7th placed finish.

Pardew is a shit manager, he had just been sacked from a league one side that had at least 3 players that now play in the premiership in his starting 11 just before we brought him in.

Edited by Howay

Its worth restating that finishing 5th was a perfect storm of Chelsea and Liverpool's meltdowns and Cisse's hot streak and very little to do with Pardew. Of course these things are part of football but as HF states if you look at his general performance over time the 5th is a spectacular anomaly.

Because he's either had the rug pulled (cabaye) or hasn't been given the tools in the first place (again this season).

Nobody expects us to get goals this season and believe we'll struggle. That's Carr and Charnleys fault, not Pardew.

Bit of common sense is all I ask.

Cabaye, Ba on 20 goal a season form, Cisse in 20 goal a season form, Tiote, Colo. Are you know saying he had a shit team when he come 5th?

Like Happy face says Hughes took Blackburn to 6th, then had a decent run in the Europa league and a 7th placed finish.

Pardew is a shit manager, he had just been sacked from a league one side that had at least 3 players that now play in the premiership in his starting 11 just before we brought him in.

What I'm saying is that when backed with decent players he did well. 5th

Anyone still making any sort of even vaguely supportive or forgiving noise towards Pardew is mentally ill and should be treated accordingly.

I would say anyone expecting Peter Beardsley or John carved to do any better with no backing or proven striker is away with the fairys.

Because he's either had the rug pulled (cabaye) or hasn't been given the tools in the first place (again this season).

Nobody expects us to get goals this season and believe we'll struggle. That's Carr and Charnleys fault, not Pardew.

Bit of common sense is all I ask.

Hang on, if it's not Pardew's fault because he has to work with what he's got, then surely it's not Carr or Charnley's fault either? Carr has consistently found good players who are then sold. That's not his fault. He's found plenty of players for Newcastle, many haven't been taken up at the time they'd do most good, or they've been left alone entirely.

Charnley has a boss who will not pay over the valuation of the player and prefers, instead, to buy a player (any player) that has a resale value. A bargain. Demba Ba bought for nothing, sold for £7m, the entire footballing world knew we needed a couple of goal scorers, but Ashley saw that he he could make a quick £7m, which is less risky to him than negotiating a new contract with someone who could break his leg tomorrow.

If we're allowing one to hide behind an agentic state, we should really allow all to use that defence.

I would say anyone expecting Peter Beardsley or John carved to do any better with no backing or proven striker is away with the fairys.

Agreed. But you'll probably say the opposite next week so your voice is meaningless.

Pardew and Ashley have alienated a lot of fans from the football club with all the things they've said and done these past few years. They're both bringing the club down, so can you really honestly blame people for wanting rid of one of the MAIN problems?

No I don't, but I disagree he is the MAIN problem.

Had we signed Remy, Lacazette and a quality centre back in July I doubt very much this would be getting discussed, which is the bottom line.

Hang on, if it's not Pardew's fault because he has to work with what he's got, then surely it's not Carr or Charnley's fault either? Carr has consistently found good players who are then sold. That's not his fault. He's found plenty of players for Newcastle, many haven't been taken up at the time they'd do most good, or they've been left alone entirely.

Charnley has a boss who will not pay over the valuation of the player and prefers, instead, to buy a player (any player) that has a resale value. A bargain. Demba Ba bought for nothing, sold for £7m, the entire footballing world knew we needed a couple of goal scorers, but Ashley saw that he he could make a quick £7m, which is less risky to him than negotiating a new contract with someone who could break his leg tomorrow.

If we're allowing one to hide behind an agentic state, we should really allow all to use that defence.

We had no choice but to sell Demba. He negogiated a clause when he came.

As for Carr, is he really as good as we think?

Luke De Jong, Shit

Mbwia, thinks Orem is too physical

We should probably have two or three Graham Carr's on the go.

What I'm saying is that when backed with decent players he did well. 5th

In the short term.

We went on a run of 10 games that were relegation standard that season, until Cisse came in and started scoring from the wing 40 yards out . You don't coach that.

Agreed. But you'll probably say the opposite next week so your voice is meaningless.

:lol:

It's like when one of the lads brings their lass to the pub and they won't stop trying to look like they know what they're talking about because they fancied Ryan Giggs 20 years ago.