Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What I'm saying is that when backed with decent players he did well. 5th

He's been backed with some very good players since and after their initial impact to save his skin has slowly ruined them.

Fair. Not boring Moyes though Shirley? Some mad foreign coach better yeah?

I'm not proposing Moyes as the best football coach available, i think he can work in a low net spend environment and we should get him before Martinez takes over from Hodgson in 2 to 3 years time.

Moyes knows how to operate on low expenditure and i reckon him and Carr would be a good team from what we all read about Moyes scouting techniques.

He's been backed with some very good players since and after their initial impact to save his skin has slowly ruined them.

He didnt ruin Debuchy, he didnt ruin Ba, he didn't ruin Cabaye, he hasnt ruined Tiote and he hasnt ruined Coloccini.

Some players have done shit under him to be fair.

Heard some disturbing, but not unsurprising stuff about the atmosphere in the dressing room today, from a player at the club.

For obvious reasons I can't disclose a source. Several things:

1) While no personal animosity exists, Coloccini and Jonas apparently believe Pardew to be the worst coach they've ever worked under.

2) Player doesn't even know where Jonas is.

3) Player has been lied to by Pardew about playing time recently.

4) Organisation at club awful.

5) Atmosphere at the club means player wants to leave for own future despite being fan.

6) Colo stayed for the fans. Whilst there were personal problems, he wanted out to get away from Pardew and the toxicity.

7) Ben Arfa genuinely is quite unpopular in the dressing room, but that may well be down to his attitude due to being screwed over.

This is just what I heard from a player. I'm not saying any of it is definitely true, but it's probably a higher chance than most papers!

There was some more information, not hugely exciting but more laughable about the state of the club, but I can't repeat that as it may identify the player.

Colo stayed for the fans?

Either it's all bollocks or this player is talking bollocks.

He stayed due to his contractual obligation to do so and he's looked mightily fucked off about it ever since.

It's Taylor, surely? He is the kind of dullard that would think saying something like that would appease the fans and that would be taken as gospel.

Looks like we've got a few problems physio room say Colback calf/shin injury no return date. Also Janmaat has a knock with no return date. Then The Mag a reporting Pardew as saying De Jong will miss the Southampton game and may need a scan on an unspecified injury. Hopefully Tiote will be ready by then otherwise we're in the brown stuff.

Moyes : Boring and ginger with too many wrinkles...Gollum wanabee. Would develop a rock defence however and the full backs would blossom.

Di Matteo - Not sure about him at all...But no denying the pedigree and football knowledge. Zola lite?

Steve Clarke - Wildly underrated as a manager and his research and preperation are legendry...Used to do those folders of the opp for Mourinho and Mou rates him.

Laudrup- Don't rate him as highly as I'd like...Superstar manager but gets bored. Knows how to set up a passing game (even if it's a bit sideways).

I would have gone for Poch if he was still at S'ton.

Ideally Tuchel or Yakin. These are top boys.

I posted earlier that we might as well keep Pardew as sacking him doesn't fix the issue (Ashley's budget). The only joy of getting rid of him would be sort lived as the reality Ashley might stay longer would creep in.

On reflection. Shearer would good pick for me. He'll call the club out on the shut it does and bring back a big if dignity.

We are at bare bones so a rebuild could be funded. Which I believe was why they parted.

I posted earlier that we might as well keep Pardew as sacking him doesn't fix the issue (Ashley's budget). The only joy of getting rid of him would be sort lived as the reality Ashley might stay longer would creep in.

On reflection. Shearer would good pick for me. He'll call the club out on the shit it does and bring back a big of dignity.

We are at bare bones so a rebuild could be funded. Which I believe was why they parted.

On reflection. Shearer would good pick for me. He'll call the club out on the shut it does and bring back a big if dignity.

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realised what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 30, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.