Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aren't you listening? We need big players so that its more impressive for small clubs when they hammer us. Winning has nothing to do with it. Its all frust and big donkey dicks from now on.

Edited by toonotl

Alan Pardew has warned Leicester City that Papiss Cisse is in the mood to inflict more damage to another Premier League defence on Saturday.

The Newcastle boss is back on the training field with his squad after the international break and will hope Cisse is fit enough to play a part against the Foxes after starring for Senegal against Tunisia.

Cisse has netted four times in three games for Newcastle after coming back from a knee injury and Pardew feels he is ready to add to his tally in the next few games.

He said: “You need to have somebody who can score goals in the Premier League. You need that cutting edge and somebody who is going to deliver for you.

“He’s got that (at the) moment when we need it.”Cisse was fielded in an unorthodox position at times in the last two seasons when he was used as a right winger for the first time in his career under Pardew.

Now, though, Pardew believes Cisse has a big part to play in his preferred central role.

Pardew added: “I said that this team will benefit Papiss and Papiss will benefit us. Hopefully that continues.

“It’s four goals and it’s good going for him.”

If we play like the last 20 minutes of the Swansea game we should be ok get the ball up the wings and whipped into the box for Cisse. If he gets the service he'll score there's no question about that.

It's a bit like the patter about not having lost the dressing room. If true and Cisse is 'on fire' it makes his managerial performances even worse in that context, not better.

ALAN Pardew will reach a managerial career milestone tomorrow – but he’s in no mood to celebrate.

Newcastle United’s game against Leicester City will be Pardew’s 700th as a permanent manager.

But Pardew – who has managed in the top three English divisions with Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham United and Reading – won’t be popping any champagne corks with his side is third from bottom of the Premier League.

The 53-year-old has had fans chanting for him to be sacked this season and in the latter months of last term. And Pardew admits he – and the team – have had some “dark days” of late.

“I’ve managed at three of the levels and they have all presented different challenges, which I’ve enjoyed,” said Pardew.

“As a manager you have real ups and downs – there is euphoria and some real dark days, which I’ve had recently here.

“You have to try to show a consistency in what you do. It’s not really a time for reflection for me this week, because Leicester is so important for this football club.

“All I’m focused on is getting the win we need for this city and the club.”

Pardew is looking to push on and reach more milestone in his managerial career, but he must first hold on to his job at St James’s Park.

Asked how he could continue to manage and reach the 900 or 1,000-game marks, he said: “You have to try to improve.

“At the moment, the team is struggling. I need to use all of my resources to try to improve it.

“We’ve worked hard this week, particularly with the players who have stayed here to try to get them to a level where they’re ready to start.”

Pardew and Mike Ashley have not spoken over the international break, though he has had a dialogue with managing director Lee Charnley.

“I have spoken to the chief executive a few times,” said Pardew.

“It’s just little things that can help. I spoke to the chief executive about certain things I think might help the team. The most important thing is the team.

“It’s not about helping me, it’s about helping us get a win, so therefore those conversations have taken place, but not directly with Mike.”

Its just little things that can help. I spoke to the chief executive about certain things I think might help the team. The most important thing is the team.

Its not about helping me, its about helping us get a win, so therefore I will be clearing my office next Monday"

:pray:

“We’ve worked hard this week, particularly with the players who have stayed here to try to get them to a level where they’re ready to start.”

He could hardly work hard with the players who weren't here could he! What a fucking mong!

Speaking to the BBC, Alan Pardew;

“It was a very important win for the football club as it is never easy to win a Premier League game.

“They ran us really close. I’m really proud of my players – I thought they gave everything.”

Even the TV broke;

“I can’t tell you how many blows we’ve had this week. It was beginning to feel like it was not our day and the TV broke that we bought.

“It was great Obertan scored because he is a player who needs confidence and when he gets confidence he’s a different prospect.

“There is no corner to be turned. We need to win more games. It has been a long time coming. Hopefully we can build on this. We’re still in a position we shouldn’t be.”

Of course Mike Ashley cares;

”He (Mike Ashley) is happy. I know both Mike and myself take a lot of criticism but we love it. He loves the club and was desperate to win.

“He wanted to express that to the players and I thank him for that. It’s a misconception he doesn’t care – of course he does.”

Post match Pardew he's like a dog with 2 dicks yet we're still in the shit.