Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah. That definitely is a worry. That's the kind of situation where the likes of Cabella and Sissoko can hopefully start to make a difference. It's always going to be hard to break sides down that are determined to put 10 or 11 bodies behind the ball. Luckily most opposition managers have no reason to rate us so highly that that sort of approach is warranted.

If we can stay calm and draw them out we've the pace to worry the type of side that'll close ranks against us. We're not enough of a FRET for sides like Everton or West Ham to contemplate a packed 18yd box. I think we'll be all right if we can improve our set pieces and if Cisse, Perez and A.N.Other can provide the goal threat.

I bet Jose can't believe he's in such illustrious company!

Aren't Hull without a win in ages?

2 draws and a win for the 3 October games. That win was their only league win in the last 6 (haven't checked beyond that, just had a quick look on statto.com). Think it probably says a lot about the lack of candidates. Pardew should get it for his October results like. And I hate the twat.

Phone Collymore up right now, HF!!!!! He's talking utter, utter shit. :lol:

What's he said? Are we fickle again? Is he just sour because we've beaten a midlands club?

“It is difficult to be manager of Newcastle when you are losing because excuses don’t really wash with our fans. We weren’t too far away at the start of the season but we kept letting ourselves down and failing to see out games in 90 minutes. That is the difference when you are on a winning run, you can comfortably see the game out.

Up until Leicester we have been ahead of the opposing side only once the entire season and that was only for seven minutes. The idea that we've been winning games but conceding late goals is simply false.

Even after a win he has to talk utter shite.

“He genuinely loved the way we were so determined to bring him and the fact of course of playing in front of 54,000 Geordies every week, is a big magnet for any player.”

Pardew leaks plans to extend the stadium capacity by 2000 and refuses to play away matches.

Tbf I don't mind the mackem-baiting that is mistaking our ground capacity

:lol: Aye sends them into a frothing rage. They simply cant compete with 160,000 cheering Geordies packing the stands week in, week out.

Pardew needs to knock it on the head mind, it's not like the fans discontent is/was unwarranted ffs we've been among the worst teams in football for nearly a year.

the shame is a lot of pundits are as thick as mince and just trot out cliches without fear of contradiction. Luke Edwards is ex chron I think but the likes of Savage and Collymore have fuck all clue or insight. Which doesn't stop them passing their expert comment of course.

the shame is a lot of pundits are as thick as mince and just trot out cliches without fear of contradiction. Luke Edwards is ex chron I think but the likes of Savage and Collymore have fuck all clue or insight. Which doesn't stop them passing their expert comment of course.

No quality filter that's why though. With social media, punditry has expanded and so anyone can get on their soap box. Collymore, Savage et al are merely on the shite-talking fringes of it.

Great article that and nice to see it's not from someone who's a Newcastle fan. It's frankly ridiculous the way some of the pundits have gone and the hypocracy over the way they have gone on about Moyes at Manure or any number of managers at the cockney makems just shows them up the fuckwits they are.