Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i like sissoko in his current role instead of him floundering on the wing. it'll be a challenge for pardew to work out a way to fit de jong into this side as it would be harsh on sissoko to move him on current form

Rolando Aarons and Steven Taylor both missed this month's win at West Brom, although Taylor is expected to be fit for Saturday's home game against QPR.

And Pardew, whose other first-choice centre-half Fabricio Coloccini is out with a calf injury, is planning changes to a regime which has left his squad "super-fit" but vulnerable to damage.

He said: "I met my staff, and we are going to change one or two things. We are pushing these players to the limit. We're trying to get the maximum we can out of them, and if you do that, you are going to lose players here and there.

"The other players, you can tell, are really super-fit, and we're strong. We still need a few more bodies back.

"As a group, we have to make sure we protect the players and give them the best possible chance to be at their maximum on a Saturday. We're pushing the players, and we’re going to get injuries.

"We're pushing them because we want them to be fitter and stronger than everybody else, and so you've got a balance there. We've just got to make sure we get that right, because we lost one or two that perhaps we shouldn’t have."

Newcastle host QPR on the back of five straight wins.

Fwiw I don't think Sissoko is playing anything like Cabaye did.

Thanks Scott, that clear things up. In other news I want to take a ball pin hammer to your clavicle.

That'll be ball pein hammer... http://www.rapidonline.com/Tools-Equipment/Ball-Pein-Hammer-Set-3pc-89-0867/?source=googleps&utm_source=googleps&IncVat=1&gclid=CjwKEAiAnLGjBRCk_I-y_4iAmB0SJADGjWWzcodGK2y_kU6xHi7FwB33cNK1woVTstpmWpIeWK9uUxoCTwvw_wcB

No need to thank me :good:

Strange for Pardew to claim all these changes he's made when for 10 months he was putting the shit form down to bad luck. He constantly said how hard working we were and how we just needed a break. Now he's claiming he's made all these changes, despite saying none were necessary. The ONLY vindication he could claim with a straight face is if he said "told you, our luck has changed rather than any effort level or tactics."

Anyway, wrote this yesterday about how there's been no change in opinion on Tyneside, he's always been hated, not just recently.

http://nufc-ashlies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/alan-pardews-long-term-failings.html

Going to be interesting if he tries to play the same way when we're definitely without Coloccini and Aarons (Tiote also out and Taylor is a doubt). For me, one of the big features of the current good form has been the way we've played out of the back instead of the Williamson Hoof

Can't see Dummet and Dumber doing anything but launching the ball.

Im genuinely dreading Williamson's return on Saturday. Hopefully one of the midfielders will have the common sense to drop back and pick the ball up from him before he hoofs it to nowhere. Colback perhaps, or whoever fills in for Abeid.

Strange for Pardew to claim all these changes he's made when for 10 months he was putting the shit form down to bad luck. He constantly said how hard working we were and how we just needed a break. Now he's claiming he's made all these changes, despite saying none were necessary. The ONLY vindication he could claim with a straight face is if he said "told you, our luck has changed rather than any effort level or tactics."

Anyway, wrote this yesterday about how there's been no change in opinion on Tyneside, he's always been hated, not just recently.

http://nufc-ashlies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/alan-pardews-long-term-failings.html

Nice article that, HF.

In particular, this gem of a line

There has been an indifferent tolerance of the man as long as he maintained the low standards Mike Ashley has for the club

Spot on.

Im genuinely dreading Williamson's return on Saturday. Hopefully one of the midfielders will have the common sense to drop back and pick the ball up from him before he hoofs it to nowhere. Colback perhaps, or whoever fills in for Abeid.

He visibly shakes when the ball comes to him and he quickly does that lob down the right to nobody. :lol:

Williamson being out of the team recently has been a big part in our revival imo. He shits himself enough when playing with Colo so I'm fucking dreading seeing him with Dummett. I fear he could very easily drag Dummett back to his worst.

The likely scenario of not having Tiote or Abeid prottecting in front either just makes things so much worse.

Williamson being out of the team recently has been a big part in our revival imo. He shits himself enough when playing with Colo so I'm fucking dreading seeing him with Dummett. I fear he could very easily drag Dummett back to his worst.

The likely scenario of not having Tiote or Abeid prottecting in front either just makes things so much worse.

Didnt see any of the game bar motd this morning but Shearer said Dummet had a good game at centre back yesterday. And we do know that Willo is capable of the odd good performance...

Didnt see any of the game bar motd this morning but Shearer said Dummet had a good game at centre back yesterday. And we do know that Willo is capable of the odd good performance...

I thought they both did pretty well defensively. As usual Williamson shat himself whenever he had the ball at his feet but you expect that. Dummett is a lot more comfortable in possession. It has to be said though that QPR didn't pose a massive threat at any point.

I thought they both did pretty well defensively. As usual Williamson shat himself whenever he had the ball at his feet but you expect that. Dummett is a lot more comfortable in possession. It has to be said though that QPR didn't pose a massive threat at any point.

Yeah youd have though playing Zamora and Austin wouldve given them something to think about....Dummet looks good in that position to me like, early days though..

Dummet looked decent again. Williamson solid too although its nightmare when he's got the ball at his feet. So so uncomfortable. Krul's atrocious clearance weren't helping either.

Should be noted there wasnt really much of an attacking threat from QPR yesterday. West Ham will be a different matter because they've got pace and power up front these days.

Yeah youd have though playing Zamora and Austin wouldve given them something to think about....Dummet looks good in that position to me like, early days though..

Aye he's been a revelation at centreback recently. But it's only been a few games and he looked awful there last season so I'm not getting excited just yet.