Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not long before the papers are calling us fickle for turning on the manager after he's won manager of the month....

The Telegraph has also done well with its Newcastle articles this year., quality write up

Edited by scoobos

“We have to move on – it’s as simple as that,” said Pardew.

“We can’t dwell on it. It was a performance that was pretty good, but it wasn’t enough.”
Asked what message he had to his players, he added: “I’ve just kept them away from the training ground.
“They have come in today, and we will have a warm-down today, so I haven’t really seen them, to be honest.”
Pardew admitted after the derby that his team had “over-committed” players in Sunderland’s half as they chased a victory.
Gus Poyet’s side caught them on the break in the 90th minute after defending a corner.
“We have good spirit and character in the squad,” said Pardew.
“In terms of how we lost the game, if we were going to lose a game, I’d rather we lost it like that.
“We tried to win it, and that ambition won’t leave this team because we have a good spirit and we never give in.
“That’s been in evidence since Southampton really.”

An absolute clown this bloke is, a complete, unadulterated charlatan.

Even more reason to pray our parasite owner fucks off as he is virtually unsackable under an owner who simply doesn't give a fuck about anything other than his bottom line, certainly doesn't give a fuck about the team.

Aye fuck him the total arsehole, he has come out with similar after the other recent embarrassments we've suffered against them under him. The derby was basically guaranteed 3 points for a long long time before this fucking chancer showed up.

The players fault. Again . Fuck me man he completely wrecked any continuity in the game by our better players by his ludicrous substitutions. Not a fuckin chance of him taking any real responsibility.

The press should be shooting him with shit for Sunday but the bans have excluded most and scared the shit out of those who remain, or have recently weasled their way back in..that's you, Thomson House..

How does he get such an easy ride from the press? Is it just the fear of being banned?

Saying that, it's not like journalists ever really challenge any manager - they're just mouthpieces.

How does he get such an easy ride from the press? Is it just the fear of being banned?

Saying that, it's not like journalists ever really challenge any manager - they're just mouthpieces.

It's a bit of that, but also, we don't matter to the majority of the press. Rodgers is under more pressure from the media than Pardew is, despite there being a clear reason for Liverpool's malaise; a transfer gamble that didn't pay off. Brendan remains a better coach than Alan.

Well maybe but then Liverpool have fallen farther than we have since last season. We're actually doing alright just looking at the table - at least to the untrained eye. Not hugely convinced of Rodger's managerial credentials I have to say, although that might just be because he's working for Liverpool currently, and their plight is amusing.

It's a bit of that, but also, we don't matter to the majority of the press. Rodgers is under more pressure from the media than Pardew is, despite there being a clear reason for Liverpool's malaise; a transfer gamble that didn't pay off. Brendan remains a better coach than Alan.

I honestly don't reckon theres much in it mind.

I think they're about the same tbh....they've achieved about the same anyway and tbf I'd imagine if you tot it up Rogers has had a lot more to spend than Pardew in the last 3 years. Liverpool's defence was turboshit last season...guess what?...it still is. He deals in the same line of bullshit too, he's smarmy as fuck.

“In terms of how we lost the game, if we were going to lose a game, I’d rather we lost it like that."

Words absolutely fail me with this joker these days.

Maybe he means he'd rather lose 1-0 than 3-0, and this was therefore a huge success versus our previous outings.

Although I would have thought his preference was for 4-0s.

I think they're about the same tbh....they've achieved about the same anyway and tbf I'd imagine if you tot it up Rogers has had a lot more to spend than Pardew in the last 3 years. Liverpool's defence was turboshit last season...guess what?...it still is. He deals in the same line of bullshit too, he's smarmy as fuck.

Exactly what I think, Rodgers talks about a philosophy but his only discernible philosophy was possession with 0 penetration, his biggest success was having an outstanding player be the driving force behind anything that happened for his entire team.

Now that player has gone Liverpool are back to looking average as fuck and he has no idea how to fix it.

Plus we have Allardyce's West Ham being lauded as playing 'attractive football' that involves the use of Andy Carroll and Stephen Downing.

Outdated football methods challenging for the CL places...

Maybe he means he'd rather lose 1-0 than 3-0, and this was therefore a huge success versus our previous outings.

If it had finished 0-0 the cunt would have hailed it as "not being a defeat".

At least Rodgers' view on football isn't outdated as fuck though.

Whatever his view and whatever the results have been Liverpool have been pretty shite to watch since he went there bar the second half of last season where one good and one very good player hit simultaneous purple patches. It's all a bit familiar for me.

Plus we have Allardyce's West Ham being lauded as playing 'attractive football' that involves the use of Andy Carroll and Stephen Downing.

Outdated football methods challenging for the CL places...

It's only outdated at the very top level though. Edin Dzeko anyone?.... I'd say yes please tbh....Bony at Swansea too...

I know what he was saying with his comments, that's what makes me laugh. He lives in some sort of parallel universe whereby he continually displays his tactical ineptitude then tries to mask over it after the game with the facade that his team were unlucky and he and his band of merry men have no legitimate reason to shoulder any blame for the result.

We'll walk into the Man Utd game with 8 players behind the ball, Gouffran will be starting. We'll invite pressure for the first 20 minutes, we'll be under siege and at least 1-0 down after half an hour.

We'll walk away with a 3-0, maybe a 4-0 drubbing.

This unbearable twat will come out after the game and blame the heavy fixture list over the festive period and the hangover of the scum game. Nothing to do with the fact he set us up for another drubbing and only arrived in Manchester earlier in the day as damage limitation. We are literally beaten now before we've even set foot on the pitch.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

We'll walk into the Man Utd game with 8 players behind the ball, Gouffran will be starting. We'll invite pressure for the first 20 minutes, we'll be under siege and at least 1-0 down after half an hour.

We'll walk away with a 3-0, maybe a 4-0 drubbing.

This unbearable twat will come out after the game and blame the heavy fixture list over the festive period and the hangover of the scum game. Nothing to do with the fact he set us up for another drubbing and only arrived in Manchester earlier in the day as damage limitation. We are literally beaten now before we've even set foot on the pitch.

I'm not so sure, these are the game where Pardews preferred (and only) actual tactic comes into effect.

We'll sit deep and counter, it'll either be a battering or we'll win, if we've to chase the game we're stuffed.