Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@@ChezGiven is seething

:lol: Au contraire mon petit, i feel the point i made has now been proven beyond any doubt so dont bother following Pardew's exploits anymore.

You'd have to be fairly arrogant to think that after 100m spent and 2 managers that being in a worse position proves i was wrong. And lets be clear, the fortunes of our club are far more pertinent and relevant to the question than the fortunes of Palace.

In my 30 years of travelling around the world I am still yet to meet a Crystal Palace fan.

Aye, come to think of it, I can't ever remember meeting any Palace fans anywhere, either. :lol: It's like that old, sorry, brand new phrase, 'wherever you gan, you're sure to NOT meet a palace fan."

Embarrasing - but someones posted on the Palace forums the same patter I was back when he was appointed, about needing to stick with a long term manager and not getting rid after 6 defeats.

I think he is a genius. He has managed to resurrect a career on the back of what he did here. Even been mentioned for the England job.

Purely by bigging himself up?!

If anyone else went into a job did shite but told everyone he was the second coming they would get laughed out of the building. Definitely a genius.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick look on the list of PL managers on wiki says there's also: George Graham, Martin O'Neill, Kenny Dalglish, Roy Hodgson, Tony Pulis, Joe Royle. Probably some others too.