Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 15/02/2018 at 14:55, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

We play WBA in our third last game of the season at St James and could potentially relegate him :lol:

I was hoping this would happen, but not now, damn it 

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He did a good rescue job at Palace so you can sort of understand their thinking.

Aye good point I suppose. I think he's done for now mind, at least till Coleman packs in.

I can fully understand Pardoo getting the chop,  but Carver???  By his own admission he's the best there is, WBA seem to have overlooked that just as we did.:D

• Haha 1

Some of the mackem fans are using it to bang on the “mags are deluded he got them 5th” drum again. They must surely be clicking on that it’s not something that bothers us, it’s quite fucking plain the man is a shite manager and them carrying it on just makes them look thick. 

30 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Ah howay man. 

3 home wins on the trot. Pretty much guaranteed safety and here comes the negativity already ffs.

I'm not saying anything about wether we're staying in the premiership. My issue is wether we can keep Rafa as manager if not i wouldn't be surprised to see Pardew back here :( If you remember Ashley would never have sacked him first time round. All i'm saying is if we DONT keep Rafa i wouldn't be surprised we're due a kick in the nuts off Ashley that could be it just saying.

8 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'm not saying anything about wether we're staying in the premiership. My issue is wether we can keep Rafa as manager if not i wouldn't be surprised to see Pardew back here :( If you remember Ashley would never have sacked him first time round. All i'm saying is if we DONT keep Rafa i wouldn't be surprised we're due a kick in the nuts off Ashley that could be it just saying.

I think there's a 75-80% chance of that happening mate :(

7 minutes ago, trooper said:

In other news, apparently large Eurasian and New World carnivores do indeed defecate amongst coniferous and deciduous flora :cuppa: