Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I reckon we will get Erdinc (8mil) and possibly N'Zogbia (9mil) this or next week and M'Bengue (6mil) or Warnock/Bridge if Enrique goes. SO That would be another 23 mil spent with around 8mil brought in for Enrique and possibly another 5-7mil for other fringe players leaving.

This from Deano on page 1. This should be the final nail in the coffin of this kid's credibility on this board. Utterly fucking idiotic particularly having listened to the interview.

Its an internet forum :icon_lol: and last I heard football was all about opinions. :rolleyes:

Picking on Kids credibility ffs <_<

Ok then, I think we'll sign Cristiano Ronaldo. That's an opinion, but it's as ridiculous as your choice in hats, and it has no place on a Newcastle United forum. Much like you.

God it must have been dull back in the day when the clique just agreed with each other all day long. No wonder so many of you are big into cooking instead. :(

Hardly any cliques on here. I always assumed Alex, Peter, Stevie, Chez, Manc-Mag, HF, Fish etc agreed with eachother but that's clearly bollocks when you look at any given thread.

I think the problem you come up against is just that nobody ever agrees with you, as you're a cock 99.9% of the time. No offence, you just are. I doubt you'd be half as vocal face to face with anybody but have built yourself up an internet persona which is spiralling out of control.

i don't think CT is a cock. there are far worse posters on here. he's not an unpleasant chap. he just talkes a bit of nonsense when it comes to newcastle utd. i think deep down he would admit he enjoys playing the WUM role.

You see this is how these fuckers work Gloomy.

I dont see anywhere in the discussion I was having with others about sourcing footballers and who does which bit as been wumish at all?

I still think my view of how it works at Newcastle and a lot of clubs is pretty accurate. But even its not, its certainly not wummish. I think the Wums are the one who join threads like this for a bitch only without discussing the views in the topic.

Tbf it happens all the time with the same posters.

#tedious ;)

bertween you and me, you do like to get a bite don't you? howway man, we've all done it from time to time. but for you on here it's become a part time job.

Show me the wummery, show me the wummery. :D

If you can't see that taking a deliberately contrary position on all things NUFC would be seen as contentious by other's you're a moron.

i don't think CT is a cock. there are far worse posters on here. he's not an unpleasant chap. he just talkes a bit of nonsense when it comes to newcastle utd. i think deep down he would admit he enjoys playing the WUM role.

When you play the WUM role though you need to get to the funny bit now and again though.

I used to wind Renton up something rotten on here, subtle little things I would say, and as intelligent a lad as he is, it took him a long time to realise it. Childish I know. When it's about the toon and we all want a better future it's just being deliberately offensive especially, and this is the key thing cos everyones entitled to their opinion, but there's no pattern or consistency in his views.

I think my views are positively consistent. :(

Again, point me in the direction of any wummery.....(without generalisations)

Umpteen times you've contradicted yourself on here regarding transfer policies, and that might seem an ambiguous thing to say, but am not trawling threads to find a specific example, but even yee must acknowledge that is a regular theme. Like I say I NEVER respond these days because am aware of your agenda, as I've told you before I've got a mate, who is a good lad as it goes, but a total wank with regards to this Ashley business as he knows how much it winds me up. He even did it today, all is forgiven because of a good youtube of this Abeid.

Just so everyone sees this and knows, I've laid down the gauntlet to Busta Bloodvessel here.

I'll repeat incase he's missed it; 'Prove you've ever had a season ticket at SJP and I'll remove myself from tt for good'

Easy win for you, eh? Or you could just reply with a daft smiley and prove once again, you're full of shit.

Bellmet!

Because they might have missed it three posts back. :(

An interesting one this. My last season ticket for the family section (well documented on here btw) was paid for in cash £700 and being a man in his 40's I have passed the point where I collect season tickets , programmes etc.

The ticket before that was 2004 ish for me and the missus in Bar 1892. My only option here would be to head for the loft and look for Bank statements as that one was paid by a barclays connect debit card and Im sure would be on an old statement.

Of course I would have to blank out lots of details and photocopy it etc etc....

Thing is it just seems a tad childish for a 45 year old to go to such lengths to prove something to some internet warrior ;)

And you would only question its authenticity bla bla bla.....

All a bit sad really. :D

Fair enough. I tell you what, will you have a pint with me in sleepers next tuesday? I'm off graft all week so I'll come down south and we can have a proper crack on. Nee aggro. Just to know what you're actually like.

If you can't see that taking a deliberately contrary position on all things NUFC would be seen as contentious by other's you're a moron.

And if you cant post where I started any wummery in this thread you are a bigger Moron. :(

Just so everyone sees this and knows, I've laid down the gauntlet to Busta Bloodvessel here.

I'll repeat incase he's missed it; 'Prove you've ever had a season ticket at SJP and I'll remove myself from tt for good'

Easy win for you, eh? Or you could just reply with a daft smiley and prove once again, you're full of shit.

Bellmet!

Because they might have missed it three posts back. :(

An interesting one this. My last season ticket for the family section (well documented on here btw) was paid for in cash £700 and being a man in his 40's I have passed the point where I collect season tickets , programmes etc.

The ticket before that was 2004 ish for me and the missus in Bar 1892. My only option here would be to head for the loft and look for Bank statements as that one was paid by a barclays connect debit card and Im sure would be on an old statement.

Of course I would have to blank out lots of details and photocopy it etc etc....

Thing is it just seems a tad childish for a 45 year old to go to such lengths to prove something to some internet warrior ;)

All a bit sad really. :D

Fair enough. I tell you what, will you have a pint with me in sleepers next tuesday? I'm off graft all week so I'll come down south and we can have a proper crack on. Nee aggro. Just to know what you're actually like.

No thanks, Sleepers is for mixing with family and I think its pretty clear we are not each others cup of tea.

Bellmet!

Because they might have missed it three posts back. ;)

Thing is it just seems a tad childish for a 45 year old to go to such lengths to prove something to some internet warrior :D

All a bit sad really. :icon_lol:

No thanks, Sleepers is for mixing with family and I think its pretty clear we are not each others cup of tea.

Wey, I didn't think it was for mixing with friends. Obviously :(

Bellmet!

Ok, so the wifes been watching Eastenders and I was sad enough to go in the loft for a quick nosey. ;)

Below is a statement from my bank account dated 2002 when I last paid for a season ticket on plastic. Naturally its very hard to make out and I dont have a scanner but you will see a payment to hoseasons for £1405 followed by a payment to Newcastle United for two season tickets for £1890 (Bar 1892).

I hope you dont leave on my account as its stupid to chuck things like this over silly arguments. I do however hope that Gejon has enough Testacle left over for Alex to chew on. :D

Before anyone asks, I aint posting any bank details on here but would happily fax the full statement to Chez to verify as he appears a pretty decent bloke to me. :(

006udu.jpg

Fair play CT. I disagree with most of what you say on the footy forum, but you've taken a bit of a going-over well.

Mac, don't go quitting the forum. You seem a decent lad; just take your tucking like a man and move on.

Post a photo of yourself with the statement and the words "I am not Paul Wynn" scrawled over the top. Then we'll let it lie.

Agreed.

New sig for a fortnight "CT's bitch" ?

Post a photo of yourself with the statement and the words "I am not Paul Wynn" scrawled over the top. Then we'll let it lie.

The Hat man Sammy, you forgot the hat.

Wearing the Hat CT, or it's null and void.

:(

It is only the internet but the subject matter is the nearest thing to my heart, give or take a the wife and bairns. You must admit you take the backpath on everything and see everything through rose tinted glasses. Or, so you portray. You may not mean it to wind people up, I believe you do though.

I'll never alter my view that Ashley and Llambias are two of the vilest cunts ever to play a part in my life and I'll hate them, unconditionally until the sweet release of death.

Not many on here would agree with this, but any success we have seen last season or will see this, has the gloss taken off it by the distain I hold towards them. Not massively, but a touch. The negative impact they've had on soo many people in our area is disgusting. We're Newcastle United, a Family club, who should be connected to the people of Newcastle.

Lot's now feel disconnected. Like me.

Maybe that lets you see how your backing of him can wind me up. Just sometimes think about the lies which have been proven these characters have told and understand why many wouldn't trust them to wash their windows.

:( pmsl You know what, that was my fault, I was insistent the lad was Paul Wyn, and fair play he proved me wrong. However, when that pic went up, after everyone posting something every 30 seconds in the thread the pic went up, and nobody said anything for 8 minutes. If they were like me it will have been cos they couldn't breathe for laughter. The back of my head was hurting so fucking much with laughter. One of my favourite toontastic moments that like.