Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Such a wall of lies from a board would make any manager with a bit of integrity take the first flight back home. How many of Pardews transfer targets did MA and DL manage to fuck up completely, probably 99/100... I can't see why he wants to stay if he's restricted in building the team like he wants even if we have the resources to do so.

I share your feeling and despair at the club, but it isn't really Pardews fault mate.

He is like all the managers we had under Seymour, McKeag etc, he is trying to do it with his hands tied behind his back, seeing all his best players sold against his wishes and not being allowed to replace them.

He has to say what he is saying, or he would be sacked.

You could say "OK then, have some integrity", but not everybody has what Keegan had and can speak from the heart accordingly.

Guest Your Name Here
Bollocks to be honest. He knew exactly what the crack was going to be when he signed up & If he didn't he soon found out come January.

Ditto.

He should come out of hiding and face the music.

I dont buy the "it was all a scam they never intended to get a forward" conspiracy and as such believe that Pardew probably did think they would get one in and probably is a tad pissed off.

Doing a canny job and long may it continue.

They had eight fucking months you backward cunt!

WUM or fucking retarded you like, its posting this sort of shit that fucks people off on here. Pardew is in on it man and has been from the start, you thick mackem bastard. All this shit about him being angry and upset is all fucking bollocks spouted for the more retarded NUFC fans (not sure you even fall into that class) to give them something to keep their little monkey brains ticking over and deflect from the real issues, and its doing just that judging by your post.

Honestly, I've read enough of your shit over the past few months and was hoping you'd fuck off like you said you would, but you lied....again. Ignore list it is for you from now on, you massive, fucking spacka.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

I dont buy the "it was all a scam they never intended to get a forward" conspiracy and as such believe that Pardew probably did think they would get one in and probably is a tad pissed off.

They had eight fucking months you backward cunt!

WUM or fucking retarded you like, its posting this sort of shit that fucks people off on here. Pardew is in on it man and has been from the start, you thick mackem bastard. All this shit about him being angry and upset is all fucking bollocks spouted for the more retarded NUFC fans (not sure you even fall into that class) to give them something to keep their little monkey brains ticking over and deflect from the real issues, and its doing just that judging by your post.

Honestly, I've read enough of your shit over the past few months and was hoping you'd fuck off like you said you would, but you lied....again. Ignore list it is for you from now on, you massive, fucking spacka.

Im not even religious, but thank you :D

I predict it wont last til Christmas.

Guest Your Name Here

The timing of the first official press conference after the transfer window shut tells a different story.

Conspirator or sap, disappearing off the radar for a week and hoping everyone forgets he fed the supporters a load of bullshit again isn’t on.

They were only after a striker if it was some kind of scam or steal at the price or the contract was under 6 months and signing on fee was required only. I really don't believe for a moment they got into serious chat with any top tier strikers who might have cost 8-10m +

In the article they say that Pardew met Gerviho...Where was that in the cafe next to the Emirates? :D

The timing of the first official press conference after the transfer window shut tells a different story.

Conspirator or sap, disappearing off the radar for a week and hoping everyone forgets he fed the supporters a load of bullshit again isn’t on.

I dont think he's backed away from confronting anything to date. Certainly the way it comes across and the way he's described by Caulkin, Bird and co.

Im sure at the next scheduled presser he will rightly say he is disappointed, frustrated etc or words along those lines. Not much else he can say. He's already said he wanted one and we needed one. He's also said he just helps make up the short list and after that its out of his hands.

Some seem to be implying he knew that we wouldnt get a striker in this window and just played along. I dont buy that.

I dont think he's backed away from confronting anything to date. Certainly the way it comes across and the way he's described by Caulkin, Bird and co.

Im sure at the next scheduled presser he will rightly say he is disappointed, frustrated etc or words along those lines. Not much else he can say. He's already said he wanted one and we needed one. He's also said he just helps make up the short list and after that its out of his hands.

Some seem to be implying he knew that we wouldnt get a striker in this window and just played along. I dont buy that.

Can't have it both ways mate. He's either kitten like in his naivety or is reading between the lines. Which is it? :D

Guest Your Name Here

He can tell us why he said we would definitely 100% be getting a striker before the deadline when we definitely 100% didn’t.

It was the same crap with he’s 100% not being sold Andy Carroll. Once can be written off as naivety, twice requires a proper explanation not some guff about being frustrated and disappointed.

Can't have it both ways mate. He's either kitten like in his naivety or is reading between the lines. Which is it? :D

Not quite sue what you are getting at. I think he was probably told on appointment he can help draw up possible transfer targets but other than that has no input. (As he himself as said).

I dont think anything he has said or done contradicts that.

Me neither, I said it when the statement came out that I feel it was forced by Pardew, whether thats him now burnt his bridges with Dekka we'll have to wait and see.

Not quite sue what you are getting at. I think he was probably told on appointment he can help draw up possible transfer targets but other than that has no input. (As he himself as said).

What do you think he thinks the backstory is to recent events? :lol:

Can't have it both ways mate. He's either kitten like in his naivety or is reading between the lines. Which is it? :icon_lol:

What do you think he thinks the backstory is to recent events? :o

Great question, what do you think he thinks the backstory is? 'I'm here to assist the devilish Llambias in his dastardly plan to hoodwink the supporters'?