Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well we're fucked then it was good imagining what could be again while we had Hughton but now we're fucked good a proper. Mike Ashley is probably one of the most idiotic men I've ever heard of he seems intent on destroying his 100's of millions of pounds investment and the history that goes with it honestly I think we'd have been better off if he'd just left St James' Park walked straight over to all the mongs yelling at SSN and offered one of them the job, it's a shocking appointment more so than Souness tbh because at least Souness had some sort of past this bloke is an out and out loser expecting bad things in January now.

George Caulkin CaulkinTheTimes

@VuckicNUFC know somebody heavily involved in S'hampton takeover: claims he lost dressing-room, training ground, the whole lot.

Ashley obviously likes to work closely with people he can drink and gamble with, professional as he is.

He evidently has no ambition other than to have a laugh with his mates, make money and not be challenged by his staff.

EVERYONE thought Hughton was doing a good job despite the circumstances, so the 'reasons', as ever with BFMA, are arbitrary. We are all unfortunately on Mike's insane rollercoaster of greed and indulgence, the difference being we all care and he couldn't give a fuck.

Exodus in January, relegation in May.

Have to say it mind, he knows he can do anything and we will still pay up. As long as the people pay up then things will not change. Our club is doomed until he goes, perhaps the fat fuck will have a heart attack within 10 or so years?

:drinks:

Edited by trophyshy

Souness was a nightmare appointment but I think the old board (wrongly as it turned out) thought they could do better and approached others before ending up with him whereas I think this lot have had this twat in mind from the off.

Edited by alex

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I implore everyone who's going to the game on Saturday to turn out no later than 1pm, get 10 pints down your neck and create anarchy, if this was the 80's there'd be pitch invasions. When you look at all the poor decisions the club has made, in many ways this was less warranted than SBR. Let's be honest many fans wanted a change, the season before we were shit, too many draws, and we all were gutted the dippers got fourth. nufc.com in particular were firm supporters of SBR'S removal, I wasn't and in hindsight getting Souness in was the begining of the end.

This thing with Hughton makes less logical sense than anything this club has done in the last 20 years though, I honestly believe it is the worst thing ethically, professionally and humanity wise this club has ever done.

I can't imagine what Pardew thinks he's walking into. Is he so clueless that he'll be humming "Reach for the stars" as he knots his tie, looking forward to his first match in charge, expecting people to be excited by his appointment? He'll be hated by the fans and the players, he's a lame duck appointment and doomed to failure. How long before Barton calls him a loser and a wanker and lamps him one in the dressing room?

Souness was a nightmare appointment but I think the old board (wrongly as it turned out) thought they could do better and approached others before ending up with him whereas I think this lot have had this twat in mind from the off.

Agreed, they've been looking for any sort of reason to boot Hughton for this useless cunt since we got promoted, pardew's scum because what he's done here is stabbed a good man in the back (it's obvious he's been in talks with the fat cunt for a while) and the players know this now too we're in a right mess here.

honestly, this is as bad as replacing robson with souness and replacing keegan with kinnear.

just when things look like he might have got lucky and managed to steady the ship with hughton - and even win a few fans over to accepting our likeable and honest manager will get performances out of a limited squad despite zero investment he goes and does this.

if he'd had someone half decent with the promise of a a buy or two in january he could have won us back. it's almost like he wants to how to turn the entire support base against him. surely no one could be this clueless?

I can't imagine what Pardew thinks he's walking into. Is he so clueless that he'll be humming "Reach for the stars" as he knots his tie, looking forward to his first match in charge, expecting people to be excited by his appointment? He'll be hated by the fans and the players, he's a lame duck appointment and doomed to failure. How long before Barton calls him a loser and a wanker and lamps him one in the dressing room?

exactly. is he expecting to be applauded? supported?

how do the players react to having a man like this as their manager? will pofessional pride be enough to keep them wanting to win and stay in the premiership or will there ba a large number of behind the scenes transfer requests in the next 6 weeks?

unbelievable.

Agreed, they've been looking for any sort of reason to boot Hughton for this useless cunt since we got promoted, pardew's scum because what he's done here is stabbed a good man in the back (it's obvious he's been in talks with the fat cunt for a while) and the players know this now too we're in a right mess here.

Yeah, I'm of the opinion now that he's been advising them as to where Hughton was going wrong and how he would do things better etc.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
honestly, this is as bad as replacing robson with souness and replacing keegan with kinnear.

just when things look like he might have got lucky and managed to steady the ship with hughton - and even win a few fans over to accepting our likeable and honest manager will get performances out of a limited squad despite zero investment he goes and does this.

if he'd had someone half decent with the promise of a a buy or two in january he could have won us back. it's almost like he wants to how to turn the entire support base against him. surely no one could be this clueless?

We had the same thought at the same time you mustve been typing this when I was typing mine.

Biggest kick in the teeth is to Hughton. Replacing him with Jol or O'Neill could be understood but Pardew?! Insulting beyond belief.

Pardew, whose lifetime achievement is winning the Dulux Weathershield Paint Trophy, or something similar. We're not scraping the barrel, we're tunnelling beneath it

Reading

1999/2000: Finishes 10th in League One

2000/2001: League One playoff final defeat

2001/2002: Automatic promotion to the Championship

2002/2003: Championship playoffs defeat - leaves for:

West Ham

2003/2004: Championship playoff final defeat

2004/2005: Championship playoff final victory

2005/2006: Finishes 9th in Premier League, FA Cup final defeat

2006/2007: Worst run of defeats for West Ham in over 70 years including League Cup defeat to Chesterfield - sacked in December, turns up at:

Charlton

2006/2007: Takes over in December, relegated from the Premier League

2007/2008: Finishes 11th in the Championship

2008/2009: Near the foot of the table and without a win in eight - sacked in November, turns up at:

Southampton

2009/2010: Narrowly misses out on League One playoff spots despite 10pt deduction, wins Football League Trophy - sacked

Yeah, I'm of the opinion now that he's been advising them as to where Hughton was going wrong and how he would do things better etc.

This

"Awww Mayke, that decision there to take owf Showla was well wrong man, that Carwoll is the guy he shaaaard of taken owf"

He's almost as bad as Ashley in my opinion... He probably lined this up with Derek ages ago and has been praying for us to fail ever since.

He'll be Ashley's mouthpiece and spy in the dressing room... He won't be getting any time off me, the prick.

If I was him I seriously wouldn't bother.

Has Jaythesoutherntwat given his opinion on this yet?

Has it been confirmed?

As I said yesterday I was waiting to see what happens, IF its Pardew then its a fucking disaster and he's not an improvement on what we had

Doilham

You are a bit of a retard

Jay It was obvious they weren't going to get a big name in. Ashley is an absolute clown. The whole thing stinks. Just as he was keeping the fans quiet, he goes and does this. Absolutely staggering. Not one bit of it makes any sense to me.

I just couldn't imagine he would be so fucking clueless to consider appointing someone like Pardew. He got the boot from fucking Southampton

Everything he has done so far is clueless. I fail to see how you had any faith in him at all. Not only that, which big name managers would actually work for that clown? Only desperados trying to get back into management.