Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't know why people can't just enjoy us doing well instead of constantly looking for negatives. Pardews got us playing some decent stuff, we have pace and flair in the team and are unbeaten so far. Think he needs to work with Best on his finishing as he's getting in positions and we are creating good chances for him. Very impressed with BA yesterday

People wanted bobby Robson sacked for finishing 5th, hammered Keegan for dropping the reserves as we challenged for the title and lambasted Hall for moving their seats as he added 20000 to the capacity.

If you think our current form is enough to abandon all criticism you're in cloud cuckoo country.

We've all said many times why we thought Pardew ended up here. I also struggle to believe when he speaks. I am often starting to think he is as much in the dark as the rest of us at times. To give him credit though, where we are and how we have started given the resources he has had and how he has done, he does deserve a bit of credit so fair play.

The owner is a cunt. As is his lackey. The financial performance of the club is there to be questioned. Rightly or wrongly my interpretation is that while MA might be running us on the cheap he is lowering debt but at the same time damaging the brand and as a result income from other sources (marketing, season tickets, merchandising) is on the drop.

But, as in previous times my first concern is what happens on the pitch and in the last few games it's been enjoyable to watch. Some of the players are as good as we have had in a long time and playing that way. So, I'd say enjoy this bit while it lasts as we have had some winnable games and done well in them. We still have some fucking hard ones to come and Id be happy to be mid table by Xmas.

Would be easier to only concentrate on what happens on the pitch and not off it were it not for the Sports Direct sticker collection our stadium has become.

Guest Your Name Here
Rumoured to be Manager of the Month (kiss of death!!!!!)

Both the Manchester clubs have better records in September. Don’t think I could bear the smugfest if the powers-that-be ignored the facts and gave it to Mr Bullshit.

With the Tevez saga ongoing at the moment, Pardew stated that without condoning the behaviour, he would like the chance to work with him again. Is this a hint that he is going to try and get Tevez somehow?

I already know you's all going to slate me for this, but tbf, Pardew managed it once before. I could see us talking to City now about a loan move in January? Would he be welcomed here?

Our squad would be mental if he did come. Should be qualifying for Europe for definite.

With the Tevez saga ongoing at the moment, Pardew stated that without condoning the behaviour, he would like the chance to work with him again. Is this a hint that he is going to try and get Tevez somehow?

I already know you's all going to slate me for this, but tbf, Pardew managed it once before. I could see us talking to City now about a loan move in January? Would he be welcomed here?

Our squad would be mental if he did come. Should be qualifying for Europe for definite.

You deserve to be banned for even fucking thinking about that you twat.

You deserve to be banned for even fucking thinking about that you twat.

So for thinking something a little out there makes you a twat? Haha you should change your sig to Dave.

Ye Gods

Ye Gods

Actually just bumped into another NUFC fan who was thinking the same thing after his comments

:lol:

Harry Redknapp won it ;) Lost 2 of the last 5 in the league and went out to Stoke in the cup

Honestly? You'll be telling me Scott Parker was player of the year next!

Don King once said, "The chances are slim and none........and slim's just left town."

How much is he on at Citeh, again? ;)

(Not withstanding the effect he could have on a squad whose morale is going along ok thanks very much, without this potential headache).

I think if prem clubs could sign players on loan, Pardew would go in now for Tevez till January

I'm sorry but it's not even worth considering. It's pie in the sky man!