Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Think we've played some pretty tight passing phases and some nice interchanges the last few games. Yesterday we only started to go long when Pards went two up in desperation. Hatem and Remy look for each other similar to the way Ba did.

Edited by Park Life

We've been playing some nice stuff for the past few games and even though we got lashed you could see it in the Man City game. It's a transitional phase - which will probably result in an reasonably average team - with peaks like 11/12 & trouphs like last year. Oh and over reactions don't forget that.

We've been playing some nice stuff for the past few games and even though we got lashed you could see it in the Man City game. It's a transitional phase - which will probably result in an reasonably average team - with peaks like 11/12 & trouphs like last year. Oh and over reactions don't forget that.

Which Man City game were you watching? We're all talking about Newcastle United not sure who you're watching.

That's what I meant about being scared of the home support.

Even as Man City lashed 4 past us, we never resorted to lumping balls into a box with zero to 1 striker competing with 4 defenders with a foot on him in height.

At home the moaning, the booing, the "shooooot" whenever a well organised, defensive opposing team actually turns up, it's depressing to listen to. Funny yesterday when Tiote got a "shoooot!!" and half a beat later a "Nooooo!!" from those that realise what a waste that would be.

Cant blame Pardew too much at the moment, like it or not, he's been playing the side most of us would have put out and has tried to get them to play the way most of us want to see the team play. Yesterday was a really bad day at the office. You've got to blame the players. The really tricky part is to get this team to play well consistently, got a few tough fixtures ahead of us now as well.

The Tiote 'shoot' thing is intended ironically I think. Do you really think the fans are partly to blame for yesterday. I'd blame player complacency above all personally. Don't think the fans were complacent.

No, I think Pardew is to blame for being weak and not making the change we needed for fear of accusations he was playing for a point at home.

What changes would you have made and when would you have made them? Would you really defend a one goal lead and sub in the first half?

No, I would have brought Tiote on when Cabaye was forced off. Kept the same shape but without cabaye's useless efforts into the box.

I was praising Pardew for his like for like changes against Villa. There wasn't a single like for like change yesterday. We changed our shape or switched the roles players had started in every 10 minutes in the last half hour.

Cabaye and Cissé off, Tiote and Gouffran on at half time. Both of those would be seen as defensive, Gouffran's tracking back being an obvious advantage. Given the lethargic, lazy performance from Ben Arfa I'd have been tempted to put Remy and Gouffran either side of him in a false 9 or whatever it's called nowadays. That's the problem with Ben Arfa, taking him may end up being the right decision but even off form he can win a game. That's all with the benefit of hindsight though.

No, I would have brought Tiote on when Cabaye was forced off. Kept the same shape but without cabaye's useless efforts into the box.

I was praising Pardew for his like for like changes against Villa. There wasn't a single like for like change yesterday. We changed our shape or switched the roles players had started in every 10 minutes in the last half hour.

We had our best 11 on the pitch for an hour, we were ahead twice. It should have been a question of how comfortable we could make it. We have fuck all on the bench to improve us. I don't think Tiote for Cabaye would have avoided defeat, we were outplayed second half, which is a disgrace on the players.

To that last point HF, it was obvious in the first half that Bruce had set up Hull perfectly to defend against out 4-3-3. I think the goals, which were both lucky, masked that somewhat. I thought after about 30 mins that we needed to change the system so I can see why Pardew did too.

Not having that. He changed the system off the back of an injury. It would be extremely fortuitous if that change was what he had been planning anyway.

If he's decided on 4-3-3, that should be his formation for the majority of the time, changing personnel in that system when players are having off days, or when forced by injury.

Where there is a need to change the shape, then that should really be a Bobby Robson special. 2 or 3 changes at once, implement the new approach in one fell swoop.

The players looked completely lost as to who was playing where and how, as Pardew drip fed a striker for a midfielder, then a midfielder for a striker, then a midfielder for a RB.

The fucker Pardew complained there was no willingness in the team to shift to the upper gears against Hull, like he always does. I thought that was the main mission the manager was responsible for, to make the players desire a win. Why on earth can't he get the players to fight? and why does he never blame himself for not getting that job done? Stupid fucking monkey manager.

No argument from me HF, the changes came too late and without any cohesion. Still think that Hull knew how we were going to play, frustrated us in midfield, happy for us to have possession etc. They were unlucky to concede 2 goals from our 2 shots on target.

The fucker Pardew complained there was no willingness in the team to shift to the upper gears against Hull, like he always does. I thought that was the main mission the manager was responsible for, to make the players desire a win. Why on earth can't he get the players to fight? and why does he never blame himself for not getting that job done? Stupid fucking monkey manager.

Because he's an absolute clueless wanker

No argument from me HF, the changes came too late and without any cohesion. Still think that Hull knew how we were going to play, frustrated us in midfield, happy for us to have possession etc. They were unlucky to concede 2 goals from our 2 shots on target.

People forget that Steve Bruce is a very competent manager indeed.

Would have started Tiote in place of Cabaye who has been shit for ages now. Him and his pal Debuachery both need dropping..

Whey aye! We beat Villa with one of our best team performances in ages, with our first XI on the pitch together for the first time I can remember and you would have dropped 2 of them for the next game :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Has to go and go soon.

Last years excuses were a mixture

Europe

Injuries

Not being backed

Pardew

This time round there's

No Europe to blame

No injuries to blame

And whilst he could point to the summer, you could also say that the incomings in the last nine months should have improved things with

Debuchy

Mbwia

Sissoko

Haidara

Gouffran

Remy

So that mainly leaves Pardew. For some reason he seems unable coach a fairly talented group of players to defend or attack well unless HBA is having a field day.

Last night wasn't the time to make 5 tactical changes.

Sure I don't want JFK but neither do I want Pardew.

Apparently he is a good coach and cares passionately about the club. The players have asked that the half time food is not served in the dressing room cos if they are losing he has a tendancy to kick it all over. I have it from a very good source the problem is the players are too powerful. They literally don't listen too him. They all get opponent sheets a few days before the game but hardly any of them read it. When they get on the pitch tactics are forgotten and a few of the head boys run the show.

Found all this out on Sunday from a well placed new source.