Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No doubt, but how many European managers have had a crack at the PL and have been found wanting? Ashley definitely wouldn't fancy the risk either.

Look, Pardew is average, but he's compliant and good enough to get Ashley to his stated aim; top half of the Premier League.

I think Pardew will be here as long as Ashleys here, he's Ashleys lap dog the way he crawls up his arse is pitiful. Defending him over Cabayes replacement "we never said this window" "this wins for Mike" Ashley will never let him go. "trust me"

Low ability manager masked by the fact he has top-half quality players of a capable scout's choosing; keeping him treading water above the dross. That Villa win typifies his crap shoot mentality.

Don't get cocky kid.

Very humbled as a fan of this club I assure you. We are top of the know your place glass ceiling premier league after all.

:lol: It's a famous Star Wars quote you big Doylum

Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything.

FFS

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-warns-toon-army-6755934

Alan Pardew indicated he will have limited funds to play with again this summer compared to some of Newcastle United’s Premier League rivals

Alan Pardew has warned the Toon Army the revamp of Newcastle United will be a “slow build”.

The Magpies manager has indicated he will have limited funds to play with again this summer compared to some of United’s Premier League rivals.

Newcastle have questioned the level of ambition at St James’ Park with the 18-month anniversary of the club’s last permanent cash signing approaching at the start of the summer window.

Speaking ahead of tomorrow’s encounter with Hull City, Pardew said: “We do not have Qatar money.

“We do not have that sort of finance, so it is a slow-build, keep getting better, keep getting stronger.

“Hopefully, our fans realise that.”

As reported in the Chronicle last week, there could be up to 10 player departures this summer. United have Clement Grenier of Lyon at the top of their target list.

Yet Pardew has confessed players who are considered as first-team material will be needed when the window swings back open for business in the summer.

He added “We are going to need at least two or three signings who come straight into that team or have a very, very good chance of starting.

“I think we have a summer where we are going to have to be a lot more active than we have been for a while because we are looking light in certain areas.”

When asked to specify which areas need improving most Pardew said: “The strikers are an area we are going to have to address, for sure, and we are going to have to find a replacement for Cabaye, so that is a big job in itself - let alone perhaps two other positions that we might need.”

Pardew was also keen to trumpet the club’s positive set of annual financial figures this week after profits of £9.9million were announced.

The former West Ham boss said: “The finances of the club are in good shape.

“As I have said before, we know we have to do some work in the summer after losing Cabaye and we would like to think we will have to spend some of that this summer.

“The board has done well to get those figures and we look forward to the next period of, hopefully, our growth.”

Going into the clash with Hull tomorrow, Pardew reacted to claims some of his players do not care enough to wear the black and white shirt.

He added: “There were question marks about whether we cared enough, but that celebration when that goal went in showed you everything about how committed the players are.

“When you are beaten, sometimes it is difficult, especially with the points total we have. ‘We don’t care’ - it is an easy tag to put around us.

“I don’t think you could say that if you were here every day and saw the guys working, so I have no worries we will be fully committed.”

Shut your irrelevant noise you tremendous cunt.

It is a myth that you have years to rebuild sides. Good players you already have leave, get old/shitter or injured.

Selling Cabaye was not the actions of a side who are rebuilding. He could have been here for years to come and was our best player.

I don't hate Pardew because I don't believe any of us would turn down his salary for the relatively small (to him) compromises he has to make.

Football is basically shit now and while I still like it when we win, there's nothing more to it than hoping you get bought by Arabs.

It is a myth that you have years to rebuild sides. Good players you already have leave, get old/shitter or injured.

Selling Cabaye was not the actions of a side who are rebuilding. He could have been here for years to come and was our best player.

I don't hate Pardew because I don't believe any of us would turn down his salary for the relatively small (to him) compromises he has to make.

Football is basically shit now and while I still like it when we win, there's nothing more to it than hoping you get bought by Arabs.

Think that's fair comment.