Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not to mention it propelling us to first place on motd. If that is replicated on goals on Sunday, Monday night football and on highlights shows around the globe Ashley will be delighted with it. If he'd done it at a home game with all the advertising on show ashley would likely give him the money back and extra in a bonus.

Look Pardew was provoked, Meyer could have easily walked around Pardew. Instead he pushes Pardew aggressively. If I was Pardew I would have kneed the cunt in the balls ever so subtly not openly head butted him that was his only mistake. Well done Alan!!

The temptation to windmill must have been high tbh. :lol:

Since the renewals/ST hassles pardew has been picking good teams, makes you wonder

Looking at the game it is as clear as day we were missing a striker who can link play and hold up the ball and do a bit of niggling. The Dong might not score many but can become a lynch pin in keeping attacks ticking over.

Thought Bruce went way ott in his interview after the game too.

I went to the Hull game at home this season and when Hull scored Bruce gave an evil in the direction of Ashley, was Bruce turned down for a job here or summit? seems alot of animosity

I know the "victim" made a lot of it but have the "a manager assaulting a player is completely unprecedented" crowd forgotten Ferguson's boot off Beckham's head?

I'm in the "fucking idiot" but inquisition level reaction can fuck right off camp.

I'd be curious to know if the fine ever actually takes place. Who regulates it? Do the F.A really give a shite if it goes through?

Never gonna happen. If anything money will go the other way for all the publicity. ;)

i expect the FA to ban him for the rest of the season and for a couple of games at the start of next.12 games possibly

It would have been 3 for a player, given he is manager coupled with his previous I would say 6 to 8 games.