Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't remember us chucking the towel in as consistently as we have done this year. Even the two relegated sides I've seen didn't manage the amount of twattings we've had. Speaks volumes about the players to be honest, never mind the knacker who manages us.

Aye they really are ruining the Mackem relegation tour, in fact they're making it so bad there's still a nagging worry that the mackems might pull off some Houdini act and survive.

That's it like MT totally unforgivable, we just roll over under Pardew tbh I don't know the stat but our ability to come back from a goal down is horrific. It's scary that this run shows how much we really were depending on Cabaye and Remy, but what keeps bothering me is can the players we have now really be this bad? and if it's just that they can't be arsed it really worries me how little pride they have in themselves.

Nah, they're 7pts adrift and they're still to visit City, Chelsea and Man Utd. Cardiff, West Brom and Swansea will all be looking for points as well.

They're done for.

I can't remember us chucking the towel in as consistently as we have done this year. Even the two relegated sides I've seen didn't manage the amount of twattings we've had. Speaks volumes about the players to be honest, never mind the knacker who manages us.

Spot on, the worrying thing is how early they just hoyed the towel. Of course we were safe but to pack in bothering that early on is shambolic.

Nah, they're 7pts adrift and they're still to visit City, Chelsea and Man Utd. Cardiff, West Brom and Swansea will all be looking for points as well.

They're done for.

:lol: Aye I completely agree, logically there's nee chance but it would just be the final crimped off shite on top of the shite sandwich that is the last half of this season if the bong eyed brigade stayed up.

:lol:

We somehow win 3 games on the spin (all 1-0 and all scored in the final minute of a terrible 95) which leads to Ashley offering Pardew an extension as part of a statement declaring his intention to stay for the foreseeable future, the day after we travel to Liverpool who end up winning the league by bumming us 10-1 (Ben Arfa scores a worldy, then subs himself off as a final fuck you to Pardew), sunderland contrive to stay up, Lawrenson is offered Lineker's job and a dog bites off my cock and balls.

I think we've reached the tipping point with Pardew now it's fairly clear the players aren't bothered. I'm wondering if they (the players) are waiting for the fans to make their move. I'm like everyone else and realise that Pardew isn't the only problem just a part of it. Remember we were all pissed off in January with the selling of Cabaye there was a murmer of protest then. I now realise a boycott isn't going to happen at the ground so the only alternative is a full house letting Pardew & Ashley know how you feel. Singing, shouting, bedsheet banners whatever it takes but NO VIOLENCE. They may confiscate a couple of banners but if they're all over the ground what will they do confiscate them all and throw everyone out. Remember these games are now viewed worldwide and Ashley wont like it (it's nothing personal Mike it's just business) . I know it's a gamble that could backfire and if he does sell we may get a worse owner but I think it's a gamble worth taking. The alternative is in 12 months we'll be in the position them lot down the road are in.

When was the last time a manager resigned because he wasn't doing well or had lost the team? Managers these days don't seem to do the honourable thing when it's obvious they should go, they hold on like leeches until they get paid off instead. Probably another indicator as to why you don't get top bosses with integrity anymore. must be an old school thing - I miss the old days.

When was the last time a manager resigned because he wasn't doing well or had lost the team? Managers these days don't seem to do the honourable thing when it's obvious they should go, they hold on like leeches until they get paid off instead. Probably another indicator as to why you don't get top bosses with integrity anymore. must be an old school thing - I miss the old days.

I think Gullit was the last one I remember, when he left us.

He's lost everyone now it seems apart from the one man who can do anything about it. I've given up hope of Ashley going now. It will no doubt happen someday but I honestly believe we can't do anything to make it happen any faster. So trying to get him to replace Pardew with someone the players can believe in and who has some actual tactical idea, is the best we can hope for. We're way past the time that we should be worried about any replacement being worse because at this stage, unless Ashley (like some believe)actually wants to make our lives miserable, the amount of people who could do worse is so small it's almost impossible that Ashley will find him!

Which "senior players" have the right to have a go at him over Ben Arfa?

Anyone has the right in general but I can't think of any of them bar maybe Tiote who have any kind of high ground.

Which "senior players" have the right to have a go at him over Ben Arfa?Anyone has the right in general but I can't think of any of them bar maybe Tiote who have any kind of high ground.

That's imaterial really the fact is there's unrest in the dressing room. I would imagine every decision he makes now regarding team selection will be questioned and argued about. This is it for Pardew now I would imagine a very strained press conference for the Swanea game. I reckon if the fans do their bit on saturday we should be 2 down with 1 to go.

Good to see English Farce is thriving as a comedy medium.

Here's the highlights of a transcript of Pardew's 129 second presser after the Stoke game

Lee Ryder: Do you think you will be able to win the fans back round?

(Silence for five seconds)...

Lee Marshall, clubs PR manager: We wont take questions from you today Im afraid.

National journalist: Alan, how will you win the fans back round, do you think you can do that?

Pardew: The only thing you can do is try and get a performance on the pitch which gives us a chance of winning.

I thought it was close today.

I thought we had good character in the group.

I thought it was an honest performance but we lack creative flair and we lack a little bit of ability in and around the box.

Loics return, which I think will happen next week, will be important to us.

National journalist: In a way are you the victim of what you did in the first half of the season?

Pardew: Possibly.

In terms of the Cabaye and Loic losses, it has made it difficult for us to create and dictate games perior to them both being in the team.

But I cant fault the players today.

They gave the maximum as they could.

Pardew: Thank you.

(Leaves rooms after 129 seconds)

Stoke tea lady: What was all that about?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardews-129-second-press-6983960

Won't answer question from Ryder, immediately asked the same question from non local journo- answers it. :D

This is what we've become.