Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had Cisse and Ben Arfa been on top of their game, had Remy not missed so many games, had Cabaye not been sold or a replacement brought in, had Luke De Jong not been a knacker.........

Would things be different?

All out of AP's control.

Unsurprising to see CT defending him. And turning on Ashley the genius.

He goes against the grain so much we should change his user name to See Saw.

CSaw?

I'm doing neither. I'm giving my opinion of why the matchday crowd haven't turned yet. I think I've made that clear twice. Unlike you to twist it :)

Ive already said that Ashley, Pardew and the players should all be tucking into the blame pie and that the players should be having the biggest portion.

To be fair, I've never seen opinion on here so divided about a subject. 99.9% of us think Pardew is mostly shite, should never have got the job in the first place, talks shite on a regular basis, arse licks his boss who regularly undermines him and makes a few baffling on field decisions. The other 0.1% from Boldon disagrees.

To be fair, I've never seen opinion on here so divided about a subject. 99.9% of us think Pardew is mostly shite, should never have got the job in the first place, talks shite on a regular basis, arse licks his boss who regularly undermines him and makes a few baffling on field decisions. The other 0.1% from Boldon disagrees.

Strange then when I was calling for him to go a year gone October, the majority on here disagreed. ;)

Strange then when I was calling for him to go a year gone October, the majority on here disagreed. ;)

Stranger still that the events of the last 6 months have caused you to have a rethink.

He's re-evaluated his opinion on the 'Genius' of Mike then, I presume?

So CT wanted him sacked 2 month into the season after we finished 5th, but doesn't want him sacked after one of the worst half seasons in any of our lives?

:lol: Give owa man CT.

So CT wanted him sacked 2 month into the season after we finished 5th, but doesn't want him sacked after one of the worst half seasons in any of our lives?

:CT:

Does no fucker pay attention :lol:

(Don't answer that)

I'd be delighted if we got a better manager in. All I'm doing is pointing out why the match day crowd arnt screaming for his head.

They know he got us 5th and had us 6 points off the title as recently as December. They also know the players carry most of the blame as well.

The time a sacking would have really helped was over a year ago when I warned exactly what would happen with Cisse, Cabaye and Shane.

I'd be delighted if we got a better manager in. All I'm doing is pointing out why the match day crowd arnt screaming for his head.

Because Ashley doesn't listen anyway and both him and Pardew have completely ripped the passion out of the club. That is why they arent calling for his head, no one gives a fuck anymore, both the fans in and out of the ground.

Because Ashley doesn't listen anyway and both him and Pardew have completely ripped the passion out of the club. That is why they arent calling for his head, no one gives a fuck anymore, both the fans in and out of the ground.

Not so they away fans.

I heard it just before FT in the Gallowgate. Presumably if the match had fizzled out to a 1-1, nowt would have been said, as there was barely a murmur before the penalty.

I've heard plenty of public calls in the crowd for Souness, Allardyce, Roeder, Robson, Dalglish and even Keegan, although none with quite as many participants.

Still plenty who simply couldn't be arsed to join in like.