Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mick Martin just said on BBC Newcastle that it's pretty much fact that it's Pardew.

I seriously don't know if I can handle that.

I feel very bad for proper fans who actually have to go to matches through all this shit :lol:

If it is Pardew, that's fucking it for me like.

I will not set foot in the place until Fatty fucks off.

YOU'RE A FUCKING PISS-TAKE ASHLEY!

For all of us mate. I think with the right backing, Hughton could have grown into a decent manager with us. The only possibility of this being put right is the unveiling of a fucking brilliant manager in the morning.

The problem is we know its unlikely and Pardew is totally Ashley par for the course.

If it is Pardew, that's fucking it for me like.

I will not set foot in the place until Fatty fucks off.

YOU'RE A FUCKING PISS-TAKE ASHLEY!

For all of us mate. I think with the right backing, Hughton could have grown into a decent manager with us. The only possibility of this being put right is the unveiling of a fucking brilliant manager in the morning.

The problem is we know its unlikely and Pardew is totally Ashley par for the course.

I think i'd actually be stunned if it isn't pardew as i cant imagine the fat cunt doing any less to us after this, one fuck up is never enough for him, it always needs a bit more.

And i agree about Hughton, with time and backing he'd have been a very solid prem manager with the chance of more, he did the near impossible in getting this club to have a united team when you think what we were like.

you almost have to laugh. this is absolutely fucking farcical. he wants a man with more premier league than hughton - pardew's only experience is getting sacked the season west ham were relegated.

you'd have thought he's have learned something from the season he sacked keegan and replaced him with jfk. if you get rid of a good manager and replace him with a has-been, what do you expect?

jokes aside these sort of decisions put you off following football. it's a complete nonsense.

Looking at Ashleys past track record this appointment would be right up his street. Very sad tbh it's just a piss take though anytime we start looking like we're heading somewhere decent he smashes it all to pieces like a toddler with a scaletrix set, it's getting so frustrating watching it we don't deserve to be sat here as everythings going well and thinking when are the wheels going to fall off, most of us tried to brush the fact Hughton didn't have a new contract off but it looks like ashley was waiting to get someone else in and wanted rid of Chris as cheap as possible, if it is Jol let's hope it doesn't become another Redknapp fiasco but tbh I really don't see it being a decent replacement and even if it is someone like Jol what's the point? appointing any new manager is a risk and Hughton was doing the business the players twitter posts in another thread are worrying reading tbh especially if it's Jol because then it's been a stitch up of Hughton like the Mancini-Hughes shite (which makes Jol less likely as supposedly theyre mates from Jol's time at spurs).

I can't think of one single positive of appointing Pardew, it would be a worse feeling than when Souness was appointed.

I'm not sure about worse, it would be a close second though - hell, I'm expecting the worst though.