Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tell you what I find amusing. That if Pardew comes in, perform, attracts some decent new players, gets us into a decent position at the end of the season, all you haters will love him. Same with Hughton. Everyone was unsure on the appointment and that it was the only option. But he did a job. Attitudes change so easily. Don't write him off until he does fail then you can say 'I told you so!'

I find it amusing you consider that a posibility tbh.

Please refrain from posting other users personal details without their permission. It's cowardly and you wouldn't like it to happen to you.

We are soft but not that soft and this isn't up for debate.

Very interesting reading this argument makes, especially whilst im stuck in my dead-end job, anyway, pardew out, fortunately/unfortunately i cant make saturday, but fuck me the twat is just llambias and ashley rolled into a supposed manager, first post in about 73 years aswell so be nice to me. ;)

Tell you what I find amusing. That if Pardew comes in, perform, attracts some decent new players, gets us into a decent position at the end of the season, all you haters will love him. Same with Hughton. Everyone was unsure on the appointment and that it was the only option. But he did a job. Attitudes change so easily. Don't write him off until he does fail then you can say 'I told you so!'

True, but you can say that about any manager. It's hard to give someone as much of a chance when you know they're a mate of a chairman you hate. He's very likely to fail long term, but managerial records aren't everything, sometimes a manager just fits with a club and does better than ever before, like Holloway at Blackpool. We had Strachan do well for us then be crap everywhere else.

BUT, I can see it being another Souness. That's pretty much what he was for us. Apologies for sending you our shit managers. Although to be fair, we also (indirectly) sent you Shearer back as well ;-)

Please refrain from posting other users personal details without their permission. It's cowardly and you wouldn't like it to happen to you.

Christ ;)

Fuck off man, it was missing 2 numbers ;)

Oooo

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

http://www.sportingpreview.com/prem_news/10110329.php

Opinions? Klinsmann would be interesting.

Finding other ways to promote yoiur website would be as well.

smells like shit to me. let's face it, it's fucking pardew. why would klinsman give up california to work for the fat twat?

*Kerching*

But aye, who are we kidding? The media wouldnt get it that wrong would they?