Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Get em all tel't Tom!

Friad not, pulled it up off the Newsnow website.

do what?

It's not my website, I pulled it up off Newsnow.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/...ewcastle+United

So even if I did own this website, it would get enough publicity. Don't be haters, just contributing an interesting article I read.

http://www.sportingpreview.com/prem_news/10110329.php

Opinions? Klinsmann would be interesting.

Finding other ways to promote yoiur website would be as well.

smells like shit to me. let's face it, it's fucking pardew. why would klinsman give up california to work for the fat twat?

His odds on Betfair have come in from 800/1 to 13/1....

Tell you what I find amusing. That if Pardew comes in, perform, attracts some decent new players, gets us into a decent position at the end of the season, all you haters will love him. Same with Hughton. Everyone was unsure on the appointment and that it was the only option. But he did a job. Attitudes change so easily. Don't write him off until he does fail then you can say 'I told you so!'

I find it amusing you consider that a posibility tbh.

Haha you obviously have a short memory from when Hughton was put in charge. Maybe not you personally, but a lot of doubters on here!!!!

Get em all tel't Tom!

do what?

So even if I did own this website, it would get enough publicity. Don't be haters, just contributing an interesting article I read.

What did you post mate? Is it about Shepherd and his similar thoughts to Ashley?

JT

Tell you what I find amusing. That if Pardew comes in, perform, attracts some decent new players, gets us into a decent position at the end of the season, all you haters will love him. Same with Hughton. Everyone was unsure on the appointment and that it was the only option. But he did a job. Attitudes change so easily. Don't write him off until he does fail then you can say 'I told you so!'

Haha you obviously have a short memory from when Hughton was put in charge. Maybe not you personally, but a lot of doubters on here!!!!

No, I remember distinctly that Hughton was seen as a cheap and easy option. Which he was tbf. Fans were obviously sceptical but he won most of us over. He was (and is) a respected coach who has worked for years within the game and has a good reputation both as a person and professionally though. Can you spot any differences yet? Feel free to come on and say I told you so if Pardew proves to be a success. No one will be more delighted than me.

Edited by alex

Get em all tel't Tom!

do what?

I wasn't hating. I was just at a loss as to why you quoted me to start with.

The doubts over Hughton, myself included,were because he was untried as a manager, an unknown if you like.

The doubts over Pardew are the exact opposite. We all know his fucking record. We know what he's like.

Hence the doubts.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

http://www.sportingpreview.com/prem_news/10110329.php

It's now number 1 in the top stories of the last 24 hours.

;) You have to the love the internet rumor mill. Kilnsmann's odds from 800/1 down to 5/1, thats a load of dosh.

They have to love the net these bookies

<_< They must just rub their hands all they have to do is mention it somewhere on the net and watch the panic bets fly in

;) You have to the love the internet rumor mill. Kilnsmann's odds from 800/1 down to 5/1, thats a load of dosh.

They have to love the net these bookies

:) They must just rub their hands all they have to do is mention it somewhere on the net and watch the panic bets fly in

Fair bit of cash must have been lumped on....Mashley? <_<

Edited by Park Life

Betting was suspended on Jol yesterday wasn't it? Means nowt in terms of who is actually in line for the job.

I started thinking it was Klinsmann for a few minutes there. <_<

It must be him, all the evidence points to it being Klinnsmann

;)

Betting was suspended on Jol yesterday wasn't it? Means nowt in terms of who is actually in line for the job.

I started thinking it was Klinsmann for a few minutes there. <_<

It must be him, all the evidence points to it being Klinnsmann

Car spotted at Newcastle Airport... must be him! ;)

rkzfhv.jpg

What a fucking bell

Some cock on TalkSPORT

Yeh, he is a good appointment [Pardew] for NUFC, we need to encourage more English managers

WTF, Yes Hughton was a paddy, but WTF!

Only nominally anyway.