Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just spoke to the manager at Ladbrokes near mine, and he reckons, that the people in and around NUFC are throwing the name Pardew around so that he is favourite, and so that when Newcastle appoint someone alot better that it makes Ashley look good, and as if he made the right decision sacking Hughton.

The bloke reckons its either O'Niell or Hughes, then that paving the way for Jol to go to Fulham, as he still has his home in London.

It's confirmed.

I knew what was coming 37 days ago, don't know if I've mentioned.

Stick to the Toon stevie as your England WC predictions were abysmal ! ;)

:):)

Hey we're playin next Wednesday neet as well at home, happy days, didn't realise.

See Hughton is favourite to benext Prem manager to lose his job with Hills, ffs give him a contract now you tools. Calderwood might have jumped before they were both pushed, I don't see Hibs as a step up regardless of role promotion. I heard from a good source the intention is to replace Hughton with Pardew, that was before West Ham, if we'd lose the last 3 I'd still rather have Hughton than Pardew anyway.

Im my defence, it still sounds preposterous now nevermind a month ago ! <_<

I'll prob boo the cunt as well on Sat if he is announced before kick off.

Im quite looking forward to the atmosphere of bile to be honest.

+1.

Cue, mothers of Newcastle confused at the lack of bed sheets. I'm gan' wild, regardless.

Well, if they let me in.

Just spoke to the manager at Ladbrokes near mine, and he reckons, that the people in and around NUFC are throwing the name Pardew around so that he is favourite, and so that when Newcastle appoint someone alot better that it makes Ashley look good, and as if he made the right decision sacking Hughton.

The bloke reckons its either O'Niell or Hughes, then that paving the way for Jol to go to Fulham, as he still has his home in London.

;)

Ffs man Leazes.

Didn't Mike Ashley have a "plan" when he bought the club ? What's happend to it ?

He said he had a plan, which was obviously bullshit or a rubbish plan. That doesn't make plans bad per se. I'm literally struggling to believe I have to explain that. That's all I'll say on the subject.

Ffs man Leazes.

Didn't Mike Ashley have a "plan" when he bought the club ? What's happend to it ?

<_<

More, please, more! ;) Keep going with this I'm begging you.

Maybe the club are now putting that story out so Pardew's price lengthens ;)

Edited by alex

Ffs man Leazes.

He said he had a plan, which was obviously bullshit or a rubbish plan. That doesn't make plans bad per se. I'm literally struggling to believe I have to explain that. That's all I'll say on the subject.

Leazes burnt some toast 58 years ago, he's not trusted a toaster since.

press conference tomorrow morning to name new manager.

What, they planned that? It'd be good if they just did it randomly without planning it, and no press were there.

Ffs man Leazes.

:)

<_<

you backed him, why don't you tell us ?

Ffs man Leazes.

and ?

So what use was his "plan" ?

Ffs man Leazes.

:)

<_<

you backed him, why don't you tell us ?

Where did I back him like? I'll answer anyway though, yes he did. It failed. So, where does that leave us then? All plans fail? :icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP

jesus christ every bloody thread, should've kept skidmark banned at least that stopped the majority of this shit

Sick of it noo me like, truly.

jesus christ every bloody thread, should've kept skidmark banned at least that stopped the majority of this shit

lmao, as if other members haven't been involved in this you silly little fuckin leprechaun, go jump off a bridge

*puts on NUST hat*

on behalf of the members of this board, we second the above.

Anyone fancy a comedy night btw?

… anyone?

lmao, as if other members haven't been involved in this you silly little fuckin leprechaun, go jump off a bridge

You've a better bridge nearby, away and hang yourself from it you moronic little bollocks.

I struggle to think of any post where it's not just petty bait for leazes to chomp on.. you bring fuck all to the board either this or general, let alone anything worth reading.

now fucking do one

Ignore him man. He loves it.

Leazes must just be some young kid, man. Absolutely no idea what he's talking about. I've used this site about 2 month now and all I've read from him is wet shite.

I actually think in this case he knows he's wrong, and just not wanting to give in.

You've a better bridge nearby, away and hang yourself from it you moronic little bollocks.

I struggle to think of any post where it's not just petty bait for leazes to chomp on.. you bring fuck all to the board either this or general, let alone anything worth reading.

now fucking do one

Petty bait. Was it you that came on here saying anyone but england? ;) You fucking prick.