Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Stevie, have you the same source as Alex?

alan-carr-pic-dm-490884044.jpg

Are the lads on NO delighted with all this?

My source on this occasion come from down South with no connection to NUFC.

WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP

jesus christ every bloody thread, should've kept skidmark banned at least that stopped the majority of this shit

lmao, as if other members haven't been involved in this you silly little fuckin leprechaun, go jump off a bridge

You've a better bridge nearby, away and hang yourself from it you moronic little bollocks.

I struggle to think of any post where it's not just petty bait for leazes to chomp on.. you bring fuck all to the board either this or general, let alone anything worth reading.

now fucking do one

Petty bait. Was it you that came on here saying anyone but england? ;) You fucking prick.

That wasn't bait I didn't give a stuff if anyone replied to it, and it was related to the thread it was posted in at least, i never kept it going over two different sections of a forum in every thread I venture into.

Pity ya dropped out of that 5aside from the general forum i'd have guessed someone would've emptied you at it, i know i'd have.

*CYBERPUNCH* POW KERBLAMMMMMMMMM

*CYBERKICK TO MIDSECTION*

Aye, not fuckin' mess with me again kid, will ye?

Barney, your choice of pics are class man

*searches for pic of Harewood in the nip*

<_< Maybe that's why Pardew picked him ahead of Kettle-face?

Kettle-face ;)

At least youre keeping me sane man.

jesus christ every bloody thread, should've kept skidmark banned at least that stopped the majority of this shit

lmao, as if other members haven't been involved in this you silly little fuckin leprechaun, go jump off a bridge

You've a better bridge nearby, away and hang yourself from it you moronic little bollocks.

I struggle to think of any post where it's not just petty bait for leazes to chomp on.. you bring fuck all to the board either this or general, let alone anything worth reading.

now fucking do one

Petty bait. Was it you that came on here saying anyone but england? ;) You fucking prick.

That wasn't bait I didn't give a stuff if anyone replied to it, and it was related to the thread it was posted in at least, i never kept it going over two different sections of a forum in every thread I venture into.

Pity ya dropped out of that 5aside from the general forum i'd have guessed someone would've emptied you at it, i know i'd have.

wasn't cyber anything i'd put my name down for the mackem game but had to goto Cardiff that weekend and couldn't get up for it or the match, no idea if you were signed up then or not.

What's that got to do with being the hardest person in your I.P range though?

now fucking do one

wasn't cyber anything i'd put my name down for the mackem game but had to goto Cardiff that weekend and couldn't get up for it or the match, no idea if you were signed up then or not.

What's that got to do with being the hardest person in your I.P range though?

<_< mong

Don't roll your cybereyes at me, al fuckin' cyberrake them out, daft cunt

Now here is a hard one for you: Pardew or fat Sam? Hughton or snipers behind the dugout are not an option.

Fat Sam. Talk about Hobson's choice.

Anyone any idea how many season ticket holders there is now? The numbers of casual ticket buyers, myself included, is going to take a pretty big hit over the next few months I'd imagine.

I want to hear his reasoning.

fwiw, if anybody can get to the training ground and have a quick word with Pardew I'd remind him he has the support of no one. None of the senior players, none of the younger guys who grew under Hughton, not the staff nor the supporters. His position is instantly untenable.

and he should fuck off.

Now here is a hard one for you: Pardew or fat Sam? Hughton or snipers behind the dugout are not an option.

Pardew, at least we won't have to listen to him giving it the billy big bollocks act.

wouldn't count on that,

Fat sam would've at least played tevez and mascherano instead of leaving them on the bench

Aye, he would've played Tevez at RB and Mascherano as a lone striker.

Canny few wifi warriors on here today. <_<;)

If you sign up to play 5-a-side at some point, I might play as well and if you do I might think about knacking you.

Anyone any idea how many season ticket holders there is now? The numbers of casual ticket buyers, myself included, is going to take a pretty big hit over the next few months I'd imagine.

29000 population, 5000 corporates/platinum, rest pay on day and away

Don't roll your cybereyes at me, al fuckin' cyberrake them out, daft cunt

Sticking ya on ignore now, least Kevin can be entertaining. Keep an eye out for me signing up for the footy sure, was planning a trip over in end of jan/feb since i missed the mackem game, see if ya can make that one eh?

NOOOOOOOO please don't because I really really wanted to play in that and now I'm way too scared to!

So, anyway, mr Anyone But England, you're visiting.... England? ;)

Have Bray Wanderers not got a game you can go to instead?

It's all kicking off on here today like.

There's been only one arranged net fight on here to me knowledge.