Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The first number covered looks like an 8 too. It definitely isnt a 1, 0, 3, 4 or 7 anyway if anyone else is trying.

I zoomed in on point and I was thinking it could be a 2 or an 8. I haven't ruled zero out though.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
The first number covered looks like an 8 too. It definitely isnt a 1, 0, 3, 4 or 7 anyway if anyone else is trying.

I zoomed in on point and I was thinking it could be a 2 or an 8. I haven't ruled zero out though.

J69 tells me you want my number? Why? I'll give you it in PM.

Your'e not helping my reputation as a grass mind

I was just seeing whether he'd play along and give me it or snitch me up tbh. It was basically a test of character ;)

I do want to know what that penultimate number is though!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I think if you won the lottery and offered everyone on here 50k of your winnings no strings attached it wouldn't enhance your reputation.

I think if you won the lottery and offered everyone on here 50k of your winnings no strings attached it wouldn't enhance your reputation.

Im not sure about that. I'd sell out for £50k. Fuck, who am I kidding? I'd even say he was the best poster on the board for £1k.

Edited by Holden McGroin

;) You come out with some classic one-liners like.

Im not sure about that. I'd sell out for £50k. Fuck, who am I kidding? I'd even say he was the best poster on the board for £1k.

You would just need to say I was better than Stevie ;)

So is it any of 0, 2, or 8?

Tell you what I find amusing. That if Pardew comes in, perform, attracts some decent new players, gets us into a decent position at the end of the season, all you haters will love him. Same with Hughton. Everyone was unsure on the appointment and that it was the only option. But he did a job. Attitudes change so easily. Don't write him off until he does fail then you can say 'I told you so!'

Tell you what I find amusing. That if Pardew comes in, perform, attracts some decent new players, gets us into a decent position at the end of the season, all you haters will love him. Same with Hughton. Everyone was unsure on the appointment and that it was the only option. But he did a job. Attitudes change so easily. Don't write him off until he does fail then you can say 'I told you so!'

Meant Hughton here

Stevie Stevie guess what ASM just PM'd me!!

Its saying something that I value Stevie as a person more than you ;)

Shouldn't even come into the equation when it comes to grassing