Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So.......if Pardew is shit.......who next? :lol:

A foreign manager could be the answer for a team of foreigners. Or Joe Kinnear. My moneys on Joe or someone like Martin Allen.

To be fair I think it's pretty much nailed on that it'd be Joe Kinnear. I'm at the stage now where I don't care anymore, the club isn't showing any affiliation to the fans. I just feel that the whole thing should be done so we can get it out of the way - though while the Tyneside cancer that is Mike Ashley is still growing at the Toon I'd say our general prognosis is terminal one way or the other.

So.......if Pardew is shit.......who next? :lol:

A foreign manager could be the answer for a team of foreigners. Or Joe Kinnear. My moneys on Joe or someone like Martin Allen.

No idea, aside from JK who could guess, did anyone see pardew coming?

Garcia would've been good but he's absolutely storming serie a now, I'd sat hopefully someone not from the PL managers carousel as there's not one out of work I rate.

Here's a list I found...
Alan Knill
Gerard Houllier
Mark McGhee
Paul Simpson
Alan Shearer
Mark Robson
Paul Sturrock
Alex McLeish
Martin O'Neill
Peter Jackson
Andy Thorn
Henning Berg
Michael Appleton
Peter Reid
Avram Grant
Iain Dowie
Mick Wadsworth
Richard O'Kelly
Brian Horton
Jamie Pitman
Micky Mellon
Roberto Di Matteo
Jim Magilton
Neale Cooper
Roy Keane
Carl Fletcher
John Barnes
Neil Warnock
Sammy McIlroy
Dave Penney
John Coleman
Nick Barmby
Simon Davey
Dean Holdsworth
John Still
Ståle Solbakken
Gary Megson
Keith Curle
Paul Dickov
Steve Cotterill
Gary Mills
Keith Millen
Paul Groves
Steve Kean
Gary Simpson
Lawrie Sanchez
Paul Hart
Sven-G. Eriksson
Gary Smith
Lee Bradbury
Paul Jewell
Terry Brown
Gary Waddock
Les Parry
Paul Peschisolido
Terry Connor
Geraint Williams

EDIT: And Ian Holloway
Edited by hostile_statue

Here's a list I found...
Alan Knill
Gerard Houllier
Mark McGhee
Paul Simpson
Alan Shearer
Gordon Strachan
Mark Robson
Paul Sturrock
Alex McLeish
Martin O'Neill
Peter Jackson
Andy Thorn
Henning Berg
Michael Appleton
Peter Reid
Avram Grant
Iain Dowie
Mick Wadsworth
Richard O'Kelly
Brian Horton
Jamie Pitman
Micky Mellon
Roberto Di Matteo
Jim Magilton
Neale Cooper
Roy Keane
Carl Fletcher
John Barnes
Neil Warnock
Sammy McIlroy
Dave Penney
John Coleman
Nick Barmby
Simon Davey
Dean Holdsworth
John Still
Owen Coyle
Ståle Solbakken
Gary Megson
Keith Curle
Paul Dickov
Steve Cotterill
Gary Mills
Keith Millen
Paul Groves
Steve Kean
Gary Simpson
Lawrie Sanchez
Paul Hart
Sven-G. Eriksson
Gary Smith
Lee Bradbury
Paul Jewell
Terry Brown
Gary Waddock
Les Parry
Paul Peschisolido
Terry Connor
Geraint Williams

Why don't they employ the lot of them? surely Mike could get some advertising with a massive dugout around the pitch?

I agree that he was given them, it's just worrying that a manager can't motivate a group of guys that were humiliated 3-0 by this lot last time. Agreed on the last point as well, we're really in shitty shape with the run of games we have coming up we could well be in or around the relegation spots in 3 weeks.

Should they need the manager to motivate them, especially this game? Pardew's weakness is looking for excuses and trying to be tactico managerio. The players want their fucking hammers.

Tiote was the only one that understood what it is to play in a derby. Unsurprising as i think he's played more than any other player we had on the park.

A lot of new boys who should have learned what it was all about in the 3 nil last year, but put in the same gutless show this time around.

I don't think Pardew will ever be a top manager. I've accepted that we will never do anything worthwhile whilst he's in charge or we're owned by Ashley. The derby loss came as no surprise to me given it involved Poyet on one side and Mr Mediocre on the other.

He doesn't have to be a top manager sadly.

How many 'top' managers have we had in our history? Let alone when the goal is ''to be stable'' whilst aiming for the top ten.

We could finish 13th two seasons in a row and they wouldn't sack him.

I'm begining to think that JFK's appointment was a masterstroke by Ashley. He's go no intention of sacking Pardew but knows that there's a fair proportion of the fans who want to see him replaced by someone better (which in turn means more expensive in terms of wages and demands for transfer funds). So he appoints Kinnear so we all have the fear that if Pardew goes he will replace him. It's brilliant when you think about it. We have to accept mediocrity for fear of the complete abortion that would replace it!

However, picture the scene; Kinnear takes the job, we lose a game, he drives back with Ashley and Wendy in the car, Heart attack, RTA, happy days!

Well I'd prefer to see that happen before Kinnear's appointed and we lose games but other than that, it's a dream to cling on to!

Actually a mate was saying the other day that if he shot and killed Ashley he's probably be out in about seven years and would then never have to pay for another drink in the area for the rest of his life. It's something to think about!

Well I'd prefer to see that happen before Kinnear's appointed and we lose games but other than that, it's a dream to cling on to!

Actually a mate was saying the other day that if he shot and killed Ashley he's probably be out in about seven years and would then never have to pay for another drink in the area for the rest of his life. It's something to think about!

I'd buy him a few if he came to Glasgow :-)

Here's a list I found...
Alan Knill
Gerard Houllier
Mark McGhee
Paul Simpson
Alan Shearer
Mark Robson
Paul Sturrock
Alex McLeish
Martin O'Neill
Peter Jackson
Andy Thorn
Henning Berg
Michael Appleton
Peter Reid
Avram Grant
Iain Dowie
Mick Wadsworth
Richard O'Kelly
Brian Horton
Jamie Pitman
Micky Mellon
Roberto Di Matteo
Jim Magilton
Neale Cooper
Roy Keane
Carl Fletcher
John Barnes
Neil Warnock
Sammy McIlroy
Dave Penney
John Coleman
Nick Barmby
Simon Davey
Dean Holdsworth
John Still
Ståle Solbakken
Gary Megson
Keith Curle
Paul Dickov
Steve Cotterill
Gary Mills
Keith Millen
Paul Groves
Steve Kean
Gary Simpson
Lawrie Sanchez
Paul Hart
Sven-G. Eriksson
Gary Smith
Lee Bradbury
Paul Jewell
Terry Brown
Gary Waddock
Les Parry
Paul Peschisolido
Terry Connor
Geraint Williams

BRING IN SVEN!!!!

:lol:

:scratchchin:

However, picture the scene; Kinnear takes the job, we lose a game, he drives back with Ashley and Wendy in the car, Heart attack, RTA, happy days!

The only problem being Kinnear can't drive :lol: seriously the bloke is that useless. I'd honestly like to think that if Kinnear was appointed he'd be greeted with an empty stadium for his first home game.