Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be fair though on the stupid scale between 0 and Joey Barton this is a clear Joey Barton. You don't get anymore Joey Barton than this. Except Joey Barton of course but that shouldn't need to be pointed out and to anyone that says otherwise I'll remove you from my space with my head (not headbutt you though).

Look Pardew was provoked, Meyer could have easily walked around Pardew. Instead he pushes Pardew aggressively. If I was Pardew I would have kneed the cunt in the balls ever so subtly not openly head butted him that was his only mistake. Well done Alan!!

To be fair though on the stupid scale between 0 and Joey Barton this is a clear Joey Barton. You don't get anymore Joey Barton than this. Except Joey Barton of course but that shouldn't need to be pointed out and to anyone that says otherwise I'll remove you from my space with my head (not headbutt you though).

Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped. Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there.

Point proven.

Souness saying his position is untenable. Fucking Souness!

It was a stupid thing to do but fuck me people are blowing it all out of proportion.

:lol: This is the bloke who strode to the middle of the pitch and planted a Galatasaray flag on the centre spot after they beat Fenerbahce in the Turkish Cup Final. I think you need to be quiet, Graeme.

should be banned for the rest of the season b th eclub - no attendance at the games, ground or training

If i did that at work , or at a football match , I'd expect to be in court next week and probably out of a job

In fact if we'd lost 4-1 I suspect he'd be collecting his cards today as well

If I did that at work I'd be sacked but so would the guy who threw himself into me. We'd also be wondering why he's wearing shorts and we're fighting over a football in the office.

Yeah we should really listen to what Joey Barton has to say about these kinds of things.

In comparison to other violent ex-pros and managers who have come over all saintly to collect their media shilling? Aye, we should.

He's making more sense than most. People are being such fannies about this.

Aye. It's getting to be more embarrassing than the incident itself. It's as if they've missed the last 7 years of the clubs history.

Caulkin posting pictures of Sir Bobby Robson man...

Barton has clear reasons for thinking it's "blown out of proportion".

Chief amongst them the fact that it is. Watch the incident, and then try to reconcile that with all the coverage and the calls for bans etc. It's ludicrous.