Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The whole episode was summed up perfectly for me when watching Sky Sports News on saturday night and they were using Stelling's reaction as part of the story of the incident. A news channel reporting on their own reaction to events as part of the news :lol:

Pardews headbutt wasn't as bad as Mourinho's eye gouge but i wouldn't expect the London press to make the comparison.

2 very different leagues. The Spaniards are nutters.

Stelling and his pals on Saturday afternoons are arseholes.The BBC do a similar show and is far more professional.

I respectfully disagree.

Ay_jM1iCEAAwBlR.jpg

Robbie-Savage-007.jpg

Hipster as i am, I thought he was a massive cunt before the media jumped on the bandwagon. Whilst I dislike the media and their perpetual glee at the failings of NUFC, I loathe Ashley and Pardew so have no problem with their egging the pudding. Egg on. Hound on. Hype it up until the man has a complete breakdown, preferably live on telly, and finds his level as a poster boy for mental health awareness.

Edited by trophyshy

Possible 2 down1 to go I'd imagine if the FA puts Ashley in a position were he has to get rid of Pardew (it's quite possible) would that be enough to see him off as well or would he really stick it to us.

Edited by trooper

Possible 2 down1 to go I'd imagine if the FA puts Ashley in a position were he has to get rid of Pardew (it's quite possible) would that be enough to see him off as well or would he really stick it to us.

It really isn't, like. No matter what the punishment is, he'll remain manager. I'm not sure how you could think any different.

It really isn't, like. No matter what the punishment is, he'll remain manager. I'm not sure how you could think any different.

Because they'll be looking to make an example of Pardew you dont think he's going to get off lightly do you ? Dont underestimate Ashley either he wont be wanting to pay his wages while he's sat at home on a Saturday.

Edited by trooper