Kid Dynamite

Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by West Brom

What does Pardew Deserve?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Sack Pardew?

• Yes
    • No

should be banned for the rest of the season b th eclub - no attendance at the games, ground or training

If i did that at work , or at a football match , I'd expect to be in court next week and probably out of a job

In fact if we'd lost 4-1 I suspect he'd be collecting his cards today as well

If I did that at work I'd be sacked but so would the guy who threw himself into me. We'd also be wondering why he's wearing shorts and we're fighting over a football in the office.

Yeah we should really listen to what Joey Barton has to say about these kinds of things.

In comparison to other violent ex-pros and managers who have come over all saintly to collect their media shilling? Aye, we should.

He's making more sense than most. People are being such fannies about this.

Aye. It's getting to be more embarrassing than the incident itself. It's as if they've missed the last 7 years of the clubs history.

Caulkin posting pictures of Sir Bobby Robson man...

Barton has clear reasons for thinking it's "blown out of proportion".

Chief amongst them the fact that it is. Watch the incident, and then try to reconcile that with all the coverage and the calls for bans etc. It's ludicrous.

Not to mention it propelling us to first place on motd. If that is replicated on goals on Sunday, Monday night football and on highlights shows around the globe Ashley will be delighted with it. If he'd done it at a home game with all the advertising on show ashley would likely give him the money back and extra in a bonus.

That cunt Savage thinks it was "disgusting" and deserves a ten game ban.

He's really got his nickers in a twist about this. Not slow to the ball this time eh Robbie?

Look Pardew was provoked, Meyer could have easily walked around Pardew. Instead he pushes Pardew aggressively. If I was Pardew I would have kneed the cunt in the balls ever so subtly not openly head butted him that was his only mistake. Well done Alan!!

The temptation to windmill must have been high tbh. :lol:

Since the renewals/ST hassles pardew has been picking good teams, makes you wonder

Looking at the game it is as clear as day we were missing a striker who can link play and hold up the ball and do a bit of niggling. The Dong might not score many but can become a lynch pin in keeping attacks ticking over.

Thought Bruce went way ott in his interview after the game too.

I went to the Hull game at home this season and when Hull scored Bruce gave an evil in the direction of Ashley, was Bruce turned down for a job here or summit? seems alot of animosity

I'd be curious to know if the fine ever actually takes place. Who regulates it? Do the F.A really give a shite if it goes through?

I know the "victim" made a lot of it but have the "a manager assaulting a player is completely unprecedented" crowd forgotten Ferguson's boot off Beckham's head?

I'm in the "fucking idiot" but inquisition level reaction can fuck right off camp.