Kid Dynamite

Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by West Brom

What does Pardew Deserve?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Sack Pardew?

• Yes
    • No

Stelling and his pals on Saturday afternoons are arseholes.The BBC do a similar show and is far more professional.

I respectfully disagree.

Ay_jM1iCEAAwBlR.jpg

Robbie-Savage-007.jpg

If Pardew gets the stadium ban the media are predicting it looks like it'll be up to meek mild mannered John Carver to run the touchline.

Hipster as i am, I thought he was a massive cunt before the media jumped on the bandwagon. Whilst I dislike the media and their perpetual glee at the failings of NUFC, I loathe Ashley and Pardew so have no problem with their egging the pudding. Egg on. Hound on. Hype it up until the man has a complete breakdown, preferably live on telly, and finds his level as a poster boy for mental health awareness.

Edited by trophyshy

Possible 2 down1 to go I'd imagine if the FA puts Ashley in a position were he has to get rid of Pardew (it's quite possible) would that be enough to see him off as well or would he really stick it to us.

Edited by trooper

Possible 2 down1 to go I'd imagine if the FA puts Ashley in a position were he has to get rid of Pardew (it's quite possible) would that be enough to see him off as well or would he really stick it to us.

It really isn't, like. No matter what the punishment is, he'll remain manager. I'm not sure how you could think any different.

It really isn't, like. No matter what the punishment is, he'll remain manager. I'm not sure how you could think any different.

Because they'll be looking to make an example of Pardew you dont think he's going to get off lightly do you ? Dont underestimate Ashley either he wont be wanting to pay his wages while he's sat at home on a Saturday.

Edited by trooper

No, I don't. I do think that he'll remain manager, regardless of the severity of the punishment, though. We've dished out our own fine, so that'll be that.

If you owned a company you wouldnt want to pay someone to sit at home on the most important day of the week would you ?

He's looking at a maximum of a ten game ban imo and given that we've nothing to play for for the rest of the season then I can't see Ashley having a problem with it.

If you owned a company you wouldnt want to pay someone to sit at home on the most important day of the week would you ?

He's already been fined £100k and most of his work is done on non-match days so it's not a massive problem.

Well either way we'll know by tonight or tomorrow morning what the FA intend doing and wether Ashley takes any further action.

Edited by trooper

It's irrelevant what I'd want. As I, and others have said, we've handled our punishment already. There won't be any further action.

There's not a chance Pardew will be sacked. The most likely punishment imo is a stadium ban till the end of the season. So what…..I doubt very much Ashley cares and he seems to enjoy confounding popular opinion. Carver/Stone will deputise on match days…..I'm not sure what Pardew adds on the sideline anyway.

Aye. Ashley has made his stance clear, unfortunately.

At least we dont have to worry about his half time team talks now.

We should see that 90 minute consistency now that was clearly not happening because of Pardew.

At least we dont have to worry about his half time team talks now.

We should see that 90 minute consistency now that was clearly not happening because of Pardew.

Well I wouldn't know about that. He is a bit shite mind.