Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Despicable decision. Last game for me tomorrow, level some abuse towards the directors box (for all the good it'll fucking do) then go home and never step foot back in the place until he has sold up.

Fucking shite ;)

Edited by Mac-Toon

Despicable. Alan fucking Pardew. As much of a bad joke as JFK's appointment this.

I think it's much worse. JFK basically sat in his office and did nowt and was only temporary anyway.

Edited by alex

Why oh why is EVERYONE fucking saying this is disgusting, WHY cant the fat cunt see this is SOOOOOO WRONG?

TalkSPORT are going mental about this length of contract.

Why oh why do you listen to Talk Sport? I bet you'd get into far fewer arguments if you stopped.

Despicable. Alan fucking Pardew. As much of a bad joke as JFK's appointment this.

I think it's much worse. JFK basically sat in his office and did nowt and was only temporary anyway.

Drank tea and ate biscuits while watching daytime TV, then shouted and swore at the players on matchday.

Why oh why is EVERYONE fucking saying this is disgusting, WHY cant the fat cunt see this is SOOOOOO WRONG?

TalkSPORT are going mental about this length of contract.

Why oh why do you listen to Talk Sport? I bet you'd get into far fewer arguments if you stopped.

;)

Its better than 5Live at the moment

i give up

our xmas do is tomorrow and i shall drink heavily

Ditto. I'm not going on Saturday cos I'm at a wedding, so can someone make sure you give the board a big fuck off from me. I'm looking at you Alex.

;) Shouldn't be a problem.

Drank tea and ate biscuits while watching daytime TV, then shouted and swore at the players on matchday.

I know you probably know this but that is actually what he did ;)

I meant in the sense their choice is so bad, it's hard to believe. I take your point though.

I meant in the sense their choice is so bad, it's hard to believe. I take your point though.

Righto. Aye, it's in a similar vein without a doubt.

I know you probably know this but that is actually what he did <_<

Aye, at least he knew his limits i guess ;)

i give up

our xmas do is tomorrow and i shall drink heavily

Ditto. I'm not going on Saturday cos I'm at a wedding, so can someone make sure you give the board a big fuck off from me. I'm looking at you Alex.

;) Shouldn't be a problem.

Give them a fuck off from me, with the weather up here and down there I still have not booked a train for Saturday. Give them a right royal fuck off from me too...

<_<

I have just joined the Rent-a-mongs.

Leaving SJP, I got collared for a soundbite.

Couldn't help myself.

They asked what I thought of events- Hughton had been treated shabbily,

They asked what I thought of Pardew- Terrible record, certainly not an improvement.

They asked if I could see a even a glimmer of success with Pardew- his record was one of failure, not success.

I can spell boycott though ;)