Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: Don't take it to heart, sugar tits.

I don't, if I did I'd not have stuck around for as long as I have.

Must get boring though, surely?

:dunno: People need a target. I could have given a curry recipe and it'd have been picked apart on here. It's dead easy to have a pop at me because I'm active on here, so people do. Might be different if I flounced or offered people out for a fight? Dunno.

:lol: Come on Davey. We all love ya mate. It's nothing personal. What's that curry recipe by the way? Does it have prunes in?

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

:lol:

:lol: Come on Davey. We all love ya mate. It's nothing personal. What's that curry recipe by the way? Does it have prunes in?

As I've said, I'm honestly not bothered by it. Overwhelming majority of you lot exist only as words on a screen. May as well be a computer game (that I'm not very good at). I do think that it must be boring as fuck for other people to read though?

As I've said, I'm honestly not bothered by it. Overwhelming majority of you lot exist only as words on a screen. May as well be a computer game (that I'm not very good at). I do think that it must be boring as fuck for other people to read though?

Bullshit. We're entertaining as fuck. I value our entertainment value at £3.25 Thoughts?

Edited by toonotl

Bullshit. We're entertaining as fuck. I value our entertainment value at £3.25 Thoughts?

Frozen grapes in a glass of wine is a fucking revelation and you're all just assortments of foetid wounds and parental disappointment.

:lol: You are genuinely close to tears here. This post is the forum equivalent of a wobbly lip.

Make like a grape and chill out ffs.

:lol: You are genuinely close to tears here. This post is the forum equivalent of a wobbly lip.

Make like a grape and chill out ffs.

One of the many joys of this place, any insistence that you're not bothered results only in seeming bothered. Counterintuitively, the more measured the response, the more bothered you appear to be. :lol:

I've accidentally subscribed to this tearfest of a thread. How do I make him/this stop?

Let just have an actual honest human interaction Scott. Hold me Scott. Embrace me like you do your cats. Paint me like one of your French roombas

Bless his heart he's using Google translate to try and have a pop. Stevie; King of the fucking cliches.

Go have 37 pints, you massive Lad. :rolleyes:

Bless his heart he's using Google translate to try and have a pop. Stevie; King of the fucking cliches.

Go have 37 pints, you massive Lad. :rolleyes:

I wasn't sure if it was me or you. :lol: you're right though, it's probably you.