Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can someone translate it back into Stevie's 1930s Geordie for me? I'm on the iPad.

"Fish, yeezafuckencunt Ah fuckenhatesyuh"

Can someone translate it back into Stevie's 1930s Geordie for me? I'm on the iPad.

Il bellà dinosaurier show, non è pissado (onestamente) mai lass di Shields mi scranado molto chinkys.

• 2 weeks later...

Just spunked £9m on Connor Wickham.

So that's a pouty unreliable winger, Cabaye, and a big man up front. Might as well have them play in black and white stripes and be done with it.

Big man on the wing more like :lol:

and for the record - I don't think the price is that bad, the league has gone mental with this £5bn TV deal, the panic buys in a few weeks time will be off the scale.

Big man on the wing more like :lol:

and for the record - I don't think the price is that bad, the league has gone mental with this £5bn TV deal, the panic buys in a few weeks time will be off the scale.

Just because there'll be more ludicrous fees paid for average players doesn't mean this isn't a ludicrous fee.

Wickham sucks bungholes

That a 4m loss for the tramps?

He was £8m rising to £12m

If anything he's done triggered the £4m extra payment then it was a worse deal than anyone could have thought imaginable.

Wonder if there was a sell on clause :D

• 1 month later...