Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Drove up on Tuesday"

"Derek isnt a friend of mine but i've met him 8-9 times and been to many charity functions with him"

"I've got a good record in the premier league" - AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Edited by Holden McGroin

CHARLTON FANS

Makes you wonder how Ashley made millions because he must be mentally deficient
Seriously people..... With Pardews record, why would anyone, let alone a PL side sitting comfortably at 11th employ this prat?
I will laugh long and hard at this. Mr Ashley is a VERY difficult man to deal with in business - never have two people been as well suited for each other.

Shame really, as I have a lot of time for proper Newcastle fans.

How can somebody like Curbs get overlooked over Pardew. Its madness. Get a bet on them to get relegated!
Can anyone think of a worse change in manager in the last 10 years?
Just when Newcastle were being stable they are going to employ this clown.

He'll have a good run of results then he'll begin his usual habit of signing a load of clowns on big wages

it actually makes me angry that such a horrible arrogant man can time and again keep falling on his feet.

Like Southampton, he takes over a club player wise that is not in crisis and will be given the opportunity to build on a fairly solid squad foundation. So few managers get those opportunities.

The only reason he failed at Southampton is because his ego and character clashed with those above him. Him and Ashley appear to be cut from similar cloth so i see less chance of that happening up there.

I just hope to god they go on a poor run and the supporters up there really turn on him.

Looking forward to seeing his man mangement control of Joey Barton, Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan
Ashley has well and truly lost the plot. You don't give out 5.5 year contracts unless you're signing Messi or Ronaldo. Pardew would've happily signed a 2 or 3 year deal, i bet the smug t0sser can't believe his luck.

I've been keeping an eye on the relegation market on Betfair and Newcastle's odds to go down have plumetted in the past 48 hours.

I'm not leaving out a single positive quote about him. Will do the West Ham ones in a few minutes. I expect it will be worse.

I really really wish they would let a couple of fans into the press conference. Someone needs to ask for some proper answers, but at the same time no one will get that whilst MA and DL keep hiding away.