Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hard to see how you salvage anything from the ashes of absolute disaster if this really is going to happen. :drinks:

That Vicodin stuff seems quite good from watching House. I wonder if you can get it on-line in NZ?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
it's not really pardew is it?

Read my post 22nd October mate. :drinks:

missed it. what was it?

I exclusively revealed Pardew was coming in and Hughton was getting sacked.

it's not really pardew is it?

Read my post 22nd October mate. :drinks:

missed it. what was it?

I exclusively revealed Pardew was coming in and Hughton was getting sacked.

We all thought you were on crack :D I wish you was man.

Newcastle United Football Club have today parted company with manager Chris Hughton. Goalkeeping coach Paul Barron also leaves the club today.

The board would like to place on record their thanks to Chris for his considerable efforts during the club's transition from Championship to Premier League football.

Chris has shown exceptional character and commitment since being appointed manager in October 2009. The club wishes him well for the future.

Regrettably the board now feels that an individual with more managerial experience is needed to take the club forward.

The task of appointing a new manager now begins. An announcement will be made shortly regarding transitional arrangements pending the appointment of a successor.

Lets just get this straight - lack of experience was the reason a perfectly good manager lost his job. The club are also claiming that the process of finding a new manager (Pardew) started on monday when Golfmag on N-O and Stevie on here revealed we were getting rid of Hughton for Pardew weeks ago.

Utter bollocks.

Newcastle United Football Club have today parted company with manager Chris Hughton. Goalkeeping coach Paul Barron also leaves the club today.

The board would like to place on record their thanks to Chris for his considerable efforts during the club's transition from Championship to Premier League football.

Chris has shown exceptional character and commitment since being appointed manager in October 2009. The club wishes him well for the future.

Regrettably the board now feels that an individual with more managerial experience is needed to take the club forward.

The task of appointing a new manager now begins. An announcement will be made shortly regarding transitional arrangements pending the appointment of a successor.

Lets just get this straight - lack of experience was the reason a perfectly good manager lost his job. The club are also claiming that the process of finding a new manager (Pardew) started on monday when Golfmag on N-O and Stevie on here revealed we were getting rid of Hughton for Pardew weeks ago.

Utter bollocks.

It certainly looks like this was all stitched up long ago as claimed. It's just it's so ridiculous as to be unbelievable.

Utter bollocks.

You'd think by now we'd be used to the lies, deceit, backstabbing,idiocy and disdain.

So why am I still seething?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Utter bollocks.

You'd think by now we'd be used to the lies, deceit, backstabbing,idiocy and disdain.

So why am I still seething?

All of the worst things in life mate. Decent people don't induldge in the above, Mike Ashley is in no way a decent person. He's a bastard, and I won't rest till he's left this club. Feels like a prison sentence him being married to this club.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The sad thing is that Ashley really couldn't care less what the fans think and no matter what anyone threatens or implies apathy always wins through (shit, I can't talk, I live miles away - the best I've ever been able to do since Ashley sacked Keegan was not shopping in Sports Direct anymore).

The sad thing is that Ashley really couldn't care less what the fans think and no matter what anyone threatens or implies apathy always wins through (shit, I can't talk, I live miles away - the best I've ever been able to do since Ashley sacked Keegan was not shopping in Sports Direct anymore).

We probably should have noticed the bit in history when he upset "the city" after the SD flotation with what amounted to two fingers saying "I run my business my way". Might have seemed good in that context but it also shows his attitude to the fans. We are just like the mugs who buy his cheap SD tat.

Fucking hell, just been readin the wiki entry for Pardew, there's some stuff in there I'd forgotten about, what a turd this guy is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Pardew

the thing is, I couldn't care if he's a horrible bastard if he was a good manager. As it stands it looks like we've sacked a perfectly OK manager to replace him with a dogshit manager that the players and fans will resent and who the media will target. Plus it seems he's a horrible bastard too. Where's the sense in that? Will Ashley be shocked and surprised when we sink like a stone with his drinking buddy in charge?