Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just looked at oddschecker again. And they're all pointing one way-Pardew. Christ that would be a dire move, and I feel sorry for you. Incidently, Gazza is either 250/1 or 1000/1. Worth a pound knowing Ashley :drinks:

Just looked at oddschecker again. And they're all pointing one way-Pardew. Christ that would be a dire move, and I feel sorry for you. Incidently, Gazza is either 250/1 or 1000/1. Worth a pound knowing Ashley :drinks:

Ha! At this point Gazza wouldn't be any worse.

I'm not spending a penny supporting a Pardew team.

They can fuck off the piss taking cunts, I hope every single spineless cunt who let this happen chokes in their sleep, I really do.

Why come out and say ''more experience'' and then appoint someone lesser than Hughton?

Fucking insanity and just an excuse to sell players in January.

I'm not going back.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'm jacking it next season, never thought I'd ever say that, but I am it's as simple as that. I'd be all for supporting a FC Toon if people could get it off the ground.

I'm not spending a penny supporting a Pardew team.

They can fuck off the piss taking cunts, I hope every single spineless cunt who let this happen chokes in their sleep, I really do.

Why come out and say ''more experience'' and then appoint someone lesser than Hughton?

Fucking insanity and just an excuse to sell players in January.

I'm not going back.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he flogged Carroll and Enrique in Jan, to name but two. We have to balance the books after all.

philmcnulty

BBC Sport understands that Alan Pardew will be confirmed as Newcastle United manager in the next 24 hours. www.bbc.co.uk/sport #fb

:drinks:

Aye... breaking news! This fucking club man.

Time those cunts fucked off, it really is. What an absolute joke!

Strike where it will hurt the ego. Organise a boycott of the club, and for those who still go, get them to offer a stony silence when Pardew is announced. And then watch the whole match in a similar fashion.

My club is not much better, with the new owners consulting Kentaro/SEM over transfers behind the managers' back.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Has Jaythesoutherntwat given his opinion on this yet?

Has it been confirmed?

As I said yesterday I was waiting to see what happens, IF its Pardew then its a fucking disaster and he's not an improvement on what we had

Doilham

The sad thing is that Ashley really couldn't care less what the fans think and no matter what anyone threatens or implies apathy always wins through (shit, I can't talk, I live miles away - the best I've ever been able to do since Ashley sacked Keegan was not shopping in Sports Direct anymore).

Can't believe people go in that shop, went in once and felt like I needed a shower when I came out. Think its the second place the dole dossers go once they get their benefits

Doilham

:drinks: Love that word.

The only way we hit the fat cunt is not goto the games. A NONE Show will smash him, but just staying away isnt good enough. We need to be outside the ground with a rally type apperance.

Has it been confirmed?

As I said yesterday I was waiting to see what happens, IF its Pardew then its a fucking disaster and he's not an improvement on what we had

I'll wait and see before I answer this in full. :drinks:

Has it been confirmed?

Doilham

You are a bit of a retard