Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Your Name Here
hes a right prick/slythertongue who has gotten lucky with a string of results, owt else. Arsenal, sunderland and fulham not to mention QPR could/should have gone the other way...

One of the best defences in the prem so far

Getting goals out of Leon Best

Playing Villa off the park last week

All just luck?

Fuck of you mong, he's doing very well considering what he's working with. People like you who are negative just for the sake of it must have a pretty sad life

Currently least goals conceded... and joint second lowest scorers. The moment we start opening up in a quest to score goals we’ll start conceding more. Thus far we’ve been boring and Villa apart could easily have lost every game we’ve played.

Played 5. Looked decent in 1. Looked average at best in 4.

The important thing is we’re getting points on the board, which will come in handy if results do nosedive later in the season.

Maybe I missed something but it was a pretty even match against Fulham that we probably deserved to win. Sunderland were much better for about 25 minutes and then we were arguably the better side although they were still dangerous. QPR, correct, we deserved to lose that. Arsenal and QPR aside it's been reasonable entertainment and we were missing several big name players there (the likes of Ben Arfa who is exciting to watch).

We have "opened up on a quest to score goals", unfortunately either we've wasted chances or we've been unlucky (hitting the post).

We don't know how Santon will adapt and there's question marks over Simpson. Regardless I still think we've got a decent defence and I get the impression some people just can't help but be pessimistic to the point of cynicism.

Edited by Tecato

Guest Your Name Here
Maybe I missed something but it was a pretty even match against Fulham that we probably deserved to win. Sunderland were much better for about 25 minutes and then we were arguably the better side although they were still dangerous. QPR, correct, we deserved to lose that. Arsenal and QPR aside it's been reasonable entertainment and we were missing several big name players there (the likes of Ben Arfa who is exciting to watch).

We have "opened up on a quest to score goals", unfortunately either we've wasted chances or we've been unlucky (hitting the post).

We don't know how Santon will adapt and there's question marks over Simpson. Regardless I still think we've got a decent defence and I get the impression some people just can't help but be pessimistic to the point of cynicism.

I didn’t say we deserved to lose them. They were close games that could have gone either way and our points haul so far isn’t an accurate reflection of how we’ve played. Villa was a different matter.

Colo and Taylor have been excellent, Simpson has looked a bit better as well. Is this Pardew’s doing? I doubt it. He didn’t sign any of them and the defence picks itself due to the lack of any other options.

Let’s see if we’re still in the top six come the turn of the year (and still have the divisions tightest defence) before getting carried away.

Edited by Your Name Here

I was a bit astounded myself to see that he of all people called someone else a mong :lol:

Says the guy with the name and avatar of a player who had about 5 minutes game time here,LOL

U are 1 f***ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life i no u are scared lil bitch sending me messages about my username and because u r sum big bastard with muscles f***in sad mate really sad just shows what a scared lil girly boy u are fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil boi

I was a bit astounded myself to see that he of all people called someone else a mong :lol:

Says the guy with the name and avatar of a player who had about 5 minutes game time here,LOL

U are 1 f***ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life i no u are scared lil bitch sending me messages about my username and because u r sum big bastard with muscles f***in sad mate really sad just shows what a scared lil girly boy u are fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil boi

:D

He may have been in the job as a mate of Llambias and Ashley, and he's seemingly going along with the asset stripping of the squad, but the fact is your team are doing well. He has been one of your better managers in recent years, much to my surprise.

Don't know why people can't just enjoy us doing well instead of constantly looking for negatives. Pardews got us playing some decent stuff, we have pace and flair in the team and are unbeaten so far. Think he needs to work with Best on his finishing as he's getting in positions and we are creating good chances for him. Very impressed with BA yesterday