Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At least he realises his chances of getting a top 6 job is "slim".  What a cock.

:lol:

He's like Farage.

"Nigel you've just lost because of a stand up comedian parodying your own voters, where do you go from here?"

"US Ambassador. Obvs."

It's fucking hilarious really, he talks about how the game humbles you and then implies he has an outside chance at getting a job for a top 6 side (something he has never had even when his stock was at its highest, he took us to 5th but he's never been appointed manager of a side anywhere near that).

One of my mates always says that Pardew shows how mental football is, he was a shambles at Southampton yet got a job 2 divisions higher soon after that's like being fucking hopeless at work and then being promoted to CEO ffs. The fact there's even an outside shot he might get a Premier League job in the summer is fucking absurd, the bloke should be struggling for Championship jobs given his recent record of absolutely appalling results and football, but of course people like that interviewer will just keep harping on about the initial highs such as FA cup final and 5th place.

Edited by Howay

• 1 month later...

F365 on Alan......

Ten thousands spoons
“Individually Sunderland were one of the weakest teams in the division and ironically they are bottom” – Alan Pardew on Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football.

That’s not what “ironically” means, Alan. In fact it’s the opposite of what ironically means.

Re-writing history #1
At the risk of making this an Alan Pardew special, the great man also offered his wisdom on spotting good players. When Pardew speaks, it’s worth examining the quotes.

“I’ve worked with quality technical players like Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano.”

This is excellent. Is that the same Mascherano who Pardew chose to leave on the bench in favour of Hayden Mullins? The same Mascherano who Pardew picked at left-back? The same Mascherano who said in December 2015 about Pardew: “It was frustrating to join after a World Cup and have the manager ask what position I played but I continued to push forward for six months.”

Also, last week Pardew was asked on BeIN Sports to pick the best player he ever managed, and his answers were Dean Ashton and Cheick Tiote. Forgot all about that technical ability then, Alan.

Re-writing history #2
Finally finally, here’s Pardew on why Antonio Conte doesn’t deserve all the credit for making Chelsea’s 3-4-3 formation work:

“Obviously this [Marcos Alonso] is an inexperienced player who’s had an unbelievable season. I don’t think anybody would have assumed he’d do that role as well as he has.”

Well Conte might, given that he signed him last summer. And Alonso had played as a left wing-back for Fiorentina for two seasons, was 25 when he joined Chelsea and had played almost 200 career games, including three seasons of European football. But sure.

Some mindset as the goons who invite Joey Barton on Question Time. Less about the guest providing some insight, more about courting controversy.If nothing else, Pardew is a divisive figure.

I don't really see it that way as I think Barton is obviously controversial and has plenty to say on a range of subjects both within and outside the game but Pardew is just there for his 'sage' views on football.

Or, to put it another way, the knackers who light up the switchboard when Joey B is on 5Live probably sit their nodding their heads in agreement when Pardiola is spouting his lies about his record etc.

Surely when Pardew is on talkSport there'll be a stack of fans from his old teams who're keen to remind the world he's hated by them, and there'll be a stack of fans who want to get on National Radio to agree with whatever he's just made up?

Surely when Pardew is on talkSport there'll be a stack of fans from his old teams who're keen to remind the world he's hated by them, and there'll be a stack of fans who want to get on National Radio to agree with whatever he's just made up?

He ain't Joey Barton levels of controversial though, just TalkShite spout bollocks for a reaction controversial. I.e. the same as everyone else on that station.

• 7 months later...