Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i agree DEADMAN mate if theres one thing i love its a good uninformed opinon but ill tell you whats even better and thats a lack of punctuation oh yessiree that drives the point home KEEP IT UP PLAYA

- In March 2009, on Match of the Day 2 Pardew stated that Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien "absolutely rapes" Man City player Ched Evans during a midfield tussle for the ball, in the sense that he bested him physically

:rolleyes:

Was quality watching that at the time.

na i been drinking thease little plastic drinks those little square drinks where you put a straw in it lol

this is true...Essien is a rapist! my mum has'nt been the same since.

"We've given a player a deadline this week, so that'll be interesting. We are pitching for a striker that we bid for - that's been reported.

(strong claims have been made in recent days that the player in question is Kevin Gameiro of Lorient.)

"We're hopeful on that but we'll have to wait and see. There's no real feedback from the club on that. And we're pitching for another couple of players.

"If I was a Newcastle fan, we're making the right noises on that front. I'm sure the fans are disappointed about the Joey Barton situation but we are trying to take the club forward by signing players.

"I spoke to Joey on the last day and I think we were both resigned that this contract was going to be a problem. Both of us are thinking next year we will be together and we will go on from there.

"Unless it changes over the summer and there's a bid in that the board, myself and Joey feel works for Joey, I think he will be here for the start of the season. The thing about contracts is, times change.

"I'm not upset about it. I was more upset when we thought we had agreed and there was a change of heart. I knew it would be a problem to come back from that.

"There was a lot of history between Joey and the board before I arrived. I just wanted to be honest with Joey and match him with clarity. That's what I have done.

"I've been open and up front with him - I made him the (acting) captain. We decided the best way was probably to wait for the season to end. Joey pulled all the way through and he will pull next year, even if he's in his last year; I know he will."

"We have been waiting to see his (Jose Enrique's) representatives, they are due here in the early part of next week. We are going to make Jose a very, very good offer and we are hoping he is going to accept it.

We are realistic about Jose, because the ball is in his court on that one, not in ours. He will be offered a fantastic contract here, he knows that, but still it is going to be down to his decision. I am still hopeful."

On the possibility that messrs Coloccini and Gutierrez could opt to follow Enrique out of SJP:

"Of course, but there is nothing we can do about that. All we can do is bring the best possible players in."

i can just picture the conversation between mike and del.

mike - "fahcking hell del, we finished 12h after spending fahck all on transfers and making a nice profit on player sales"

del - "fahck it. let's flog all our senior players. see if we can wing it with the kids and make a bob or two"

mike - "nice one bruv. if we go dahn though, you have to run stark bollock naked across the pitch again"

del - "nice one bruv'

Hmmm not good news. When AP said a whole new look nufc next year I never thought to this extent!

If Colo and Jonas leave as long as we replace them the likes of cahill and jarvis I suppose I'd be happy but we'd not be any further forward.

M'Bengue for Enrique.

Gameiro in.

Gervinho to replace barton.

Still would need 3 more players on top of that

Looks like a massive shuffle then.

Hmmm not good news. When AP said a whole new look nufc next year I never thought to this extent!

If Colo and Jonas leave as long as we replace them the likes of cahill and jarvis I suppose I'd be happy but we'd not be any further forward.

M'Bengue for Enrique.

Gameiro in.

Exactly, lets see what team takes to the field come August. :lol:

Gameiro in.

:lol:

There's more chance of Jimmy 5 Bellies shitting a 2 stone bar of purest gold after a kebab and 13 cans of fosters.

:lol: You reckon we could get those two for less than we'd recoup on Colo and Jonas?

M'Bengue for Enrique.

Gameiro in.

The fact we are apparently unable and/or unwilling to hold on to our best players means we are screwed. Player's names, managers, possible links, all that shite is meaningless. WE ARE LETTING OUR BEST PLAYERS LEAVE. Under KK and SBR we generally held on to our top players, or if they left there was a proper replacement lined up, this is blatant profiteering and lack of ambition.

Wake up and snort the coffee ffs.

Edited by trophyshy

Sick of hearing about the possibility of the spine of our promotion-winning side leaving.

I'm honestly more worried now about who will leave than about who will come in.

I can understand contractual issues and players like Enrique wanting European and international football, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I feel we might be taking a step back when we should be taking a step forward and really pushing on. We've got some decent players, a handful more and we'd possibly be a top team.

it worries me that this is (the start) edit - further evidence - of the previously predicted pattern. The 10 year fixed price season ticket deal provides a useful fixed monthly income but rising market costs will lead to a long term operating headache. Assuming our Chairman keeps his wallet shut our premier league status can only be preserved by being a selling club. Bastards!

Edited by Bibble

M'Bengue for Enrique.

Gameiro in.

You two are total and utter spastics

edit > i know i should elaborate but honestly why bother, i'm bored with the same rhetoric where dickheads just talk utter shite no matter what goes on around them.

;) cheers mate for making me laugh, i have to say you have a way with words

Carroll for £35M is fair enough. But Barton aside, why do you think players want to leave? Barton spoke of the Owner needing replacing, he can see that he isnt someone to take us forward. Players want to leave generally if the club has a lack of ambition. That ambition or lack of is shown by conceding the loss of your players to other teams without even trying to keep hold by convincing them where we are heading. Paying wages at a level that prevents top players from staying.

KK's view was always "why shouldnt we go for that player?", his view was never "he will never come here". These days we have failed to get a player before we even try. Same for those we have now. How often are we hearing "well if he doesnt want to stay what can we do?". How about try and fucking convince him? Unless you know you dont have a good arguement that is.

Carroll for £35M is fair enough. But Barton aside, why do you think players want to leave? Barton spoke of the Owner needing replacing, he can see that he isnt someone to take us forward. Players want to leave generally if the club has a lack of ambition. That ambition or lack of is shown by conceding the loss of your players to other teams without even trying to keep hold by convincing them where we are heading. Paying wages at a level that prevents top players from staying.

KK's view was always "why shouldnt we go for that player?", his view was never "he will never come here". These days we have failed to get a player before we even try. Same for those we have now. How often are we hearing "well if he doesnt want to stay what can we do?". How about try and fucking convince him? Unless you know you dont have a good arguement that is.

Who are all these players who want to leave?

Is this a woosh?

Your boy Pardew has just said that Enrique is going. Colo & jonas will follow. Barton doesn't want to stay wih the current board in charge. This is not even speculation. It's direct quotes.

Is this a woosh?

Your boy Pardew has just said that Enrique is going. Colo & jonas will follow. Barton doesn't want to stay wih the current board in charge. This is not even speculation. It's direct quotes.

Are you serious :lol:

Enrique is too spineless to say anything and has fucked the club around no end having promised to sit down when safe, then at the end of the season and still wont sit down.

Barton is quite happy to stay but wants to stay for longer ;)

Collo and Jonas have said nothing.

So in conclusion, one yes one player might want to leave but cant quite bring himself to voice it.

Seriously.... :D

As much as i believe in the powers of positive thinking i personally dont buy into the power of it 'collectively' i.e. if we're all positive those vibes will transcend into a great summer window .

Look what happened recently with L7 for a recent example . That was a real life-collective, not a hypothetical one . Shafted . There may be one or umpteen incidents of chips being pissed upon under these turds too but me fingers cant be fucked .

Of course i'd love to be proved otherwise but all this Paradiddle patter's got the essence of a Uri Geller gig at Whitley Bay Playhouse about it if y ask me .

Go up on stage

*a dumroll*

clasp hands

*ooh,aahh*

close your eyes n rock backwards and forwards

*pregnant , expectant pause *

. . CRASH-BANG-WOLLUP - the bender's pulled ya pants down .