Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So far looking a decent manager regardless of the shit some give him.

According to the players he has had a big impact in training, particularly on defending and seems to make good use of substitutes.

Also seems quite quick to change things around if its not working.

As he said himself yesterday, 3 wins in a week.

Give him manager of the month you fuckers.

Got to laugh at some of the shit he gets on here.

Has the bosses that he has.

Has the worst pre season on record.

Has all his big name players sold from beneath him.

But still manages to draw with Arsenal, beat sunderland at their place and progress to the next round of the cup.....using Ryan Taylor.

Football genius. :D

All from a regime you support for fuck sake! Make ya mind up Andrew.

Changing opinion to suit your current argument has drawbacks. CT doesn't worry about it though, prefers to be optimistic it'll become coherent if he hopes for it really really hard with eyes closed tight.

He'll be saying what dm astute decision the sacking of Pardew was come the new year.

Such a wall of lies from a board would make any manager with a bit of integrity take the first flight back home. How many of Pardews transfer targets did MA and DL manage to fuck up completely, probably 99/100... I can't see why he wants to stay if he's restricted in building the team like he wants even if we have the resources to do so.

Edited by Aeris

No chance will he leave.

Don't think it matters anyway, they would have to replace him with someone else of similar ilk willing to let the board walk all over them, and I doubt there are many decet managers out there who would.

Don't mistake me for an apologist of this regime, but does anyone disagree that we'd be royally fooked if Pardew did quit (not that I think he will)? Can you seriously see anyone else coming in given what's happened at the club over the last few years? Hughton especially & now Pardew deserve credit for keeping the team going with these muppets in charge.

Don't mistake me for an apologist of this regime, but does anyone disagree that we'd be royally fooked if Pardew did quit (not that I think he will)? Can you seriously see anyone else coming in given what's happened at the club over the last few years? Hughton especially & now Pardew deserve credit for keeping the team going with these muppets in charge.

I was about to say similar. he's a much better manager than ashley's level. kinnear was about right for this board and a manager would want to be off his fucking head to take the job if pardew walks

A board that will always bid 50% of the asking price just to fuck things up for you, no matter how cheap the player, and who will always work in the opposite direction no matter how cunning your plans are... I think you are almost pledged to leave such a club, if you're not in on the con yourself.

If Alan Pardew wasn't in on it, I certainly don't see why he hasn't gone all whistleblower in public in this situation, like Keegan. Just tell the TRUE story about the shitheads on the top of the hierarchy. Why should he be afraid of these cunts if he goes public about their cuntiness, they can't even break his legs since everybody would understand the reason for it... and Sports Direct would flop. Of course he would get sacked, but only to receive a decent parachute and move on to a new job...

Expose the fookin bastards...

Edited by Aeris

To be fair Pardew's career was rapidly heading down the toilet before we took him on. In fact it was down the toilet, into the sewer and bobbing its way towards the sea when we threw him a lifeline. So I don't think he'll jump ship before he's put in a good shift with us regardless of the barriers placed in his way, not unless he's got somewhere good to go to. I'm pretty confident he would have known what he was getting into before he accepted the hotseat.

That's assuming of course he's not nuts deep in gambling debts as is rumoured. In which case he'll cling on for grim death like a limpet, whatever humiliation he has to ensure, otherwise Big Tony and his mates will cut his knackers off with a rusty spoon. Or something.

No reason for Pardew to go at all. He's said many times that whether players come or go is ultimately not up to him and that his role at the club is coach. IE To have input into transfer requirements and then mould and coach those players into the best team he can.

On the coaching front he is doing a good job, seems to be making us more defensively astute, is getting the best out of the likes of Steven Taylor and seems well liked by the Players.

Im sure he is gutted and not getting more through the doors but I dont think there is any need for him to resign. Nor would it benefit us.

Sort of feel for Pardew really, I think he always knew it would be difficult but probably not like this. I hope he stays because no one will take this job with our current owner. To be fair to him he has done well since he has been here on the pitch.

Actually get the feeling he feels he's been backed as much if not more than he anticipated he would. I don't think he personally feels like he's been let down or been disappointed at all, because we all know the talks when he took over will have essentially gone along the lines "You will have absolutely no say in what is spent and who is kept".

He's not thick, his one man crisis press cons are a big part of his job and he knows it.

And in terms of 'would anyone else take the job if he were to walk?' then yes there's an endless supply of managers who would, most of them shite.

I can stomach Pardew the manager given the context of who the employer is, I just wish he would find coded but obvious ways of acknowledging to the fans that we can basically whistle for a striker. That sort of 'honesty' would go a long way I reckon. I actually think he could find ways of doing that if he was a bit more articulate but alas he isn't.

Sort of feel for Pardew really, I think he always knew it would be difficult but probably not like this. I hope he stays because no one will take this job with our current owner. To be fair to him he has done well since he has been here on the pitch.

Really? To me he's simply a mouthpiece for Ashley and Llambias and someone to take the crap from the press. Same as Kinnear, only he is more press savvy.

I think he has done fantastic for us so far. Same (if not lower) performance to Hughton at the end of last season. But understandably with the way it happened, and also the fact that he inherited another man's squad. Now he has some of his own players, a draw with Arsenal and wins against Sunderland and Fulham surely shows that he can do it and that he can now manage. Whatever happens from now is how he should be judged. How many people on here work for someone who is not good? Doesn't matter for him at the end of the day, it is a job which he took on and I think we should give credit where it is deserved to him.

Against what a lot of people are saying, I don't believe he has lied to us, I think he is genuinely told all of this. Should he leave? I hope not. Chances are we will lose a lot more players if he does because no other decent manager will come in.

And as much as I am disappointed about the lack of striker signing, we have done very very well to get Santon, Cabaye, Ba, Marveux and Obertan.

I'm sure that Pardew would have loved to have bought in Cisse/Ruiz/Maiga and whoever else he thought would make the team better but he has to accept that he signed up to be MA n DL button pusher. I'm in no way Pardews biggest fan but I dont blame him for the lack of spending thats all to do with the bellends up top. Would still prefer a better manager but just a pipe dream until we have new owners.

I've got no problems with Pardew whatsoever.

Whether you like him or not it's neither the point of the topic. Point is if his feelings strong enough to stay, even if the board constantly kicks him in the head.

Any manager good or shit has got a certain ego about them. He'll see that he got some good free transfers in also Cabaye and Santoon and we've made a good start to the season. Thatll feed Pardews ego and he'll be saying to himself, I cant do the accent, "fercking hell! I'm doing well without backing from the board!" So no I dont think he'll be leaving anytime soon.