Martin Jol

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell no i dont want this fucker and this is all ashleys doing hes a cockney and a spurs fan the fat bastard you know why jol is linked cause he used to be spurs manager the toon should erupt big style and protest

hell no i dont want this fucker and this is all ashleys doing hes a cockney and a spurs fan the fat bastard you know why jol is linked cause he used to be spurs manager the toon should erupt big style and protest

Sounds like you're hoping it's someone shit.

Jol would be the best of all the suggestions.

This wouldn't nullify my outrage at the treatment of Hughton, but he ticks all the boxes and tbh he's a class manager. I wouldn't say no.

Dont understand this post. If you wouldnt say no, think he's a class manager and he ticks all the boxes......Then surely Ashley would have made the right decision. (iyo)

This wouldn't nullify my outrage at the treatment of Hughton, but he ticks all the boxes and tbh he's a class manager. I wouldn't say no.

Dont understand this post. If you wouldnt say no, think he's a class manager and he ticks all the boxes......Then surely Ashley would have made the right decision. (iyo)

Not really.

Preferable to have the consistency of retaining our longest serving manager since Robson, who's hardly put a foot wrong.

As that can't happen now, you have to hope for the best.

Not really.

Preferable to have the consistency of retaining our longest serving manager since Robson, who's hardly put a foot wrong.

I dont disagree and would rather have kept hughton, but for those who "wouldnt say no to Jol" etc etc then surely in their eyes Ashley has made the right decision.

Also not saying their view is wrong, just you cant have it both ways.

Not really.

I dont disagree and would rather have kept hughton, but for those who "wouldnt say no to Jol" etc etc then surely in their eyes Ashley has made the right decision.

Can't have it both ways....and can't have Hughton either....so Jol looks the best bet.

Ashley had the choice of keeping Hughton though, so he made the wrong decision.

Not really.

It's not rocket science man. Jol is the best option now Hughton has gone. Capice?

how can you say jol is the best manager for us he managed spurs for christ sake and ashley is a spurs fan honesly newcastle fans are so blind to see ashley for what he really is a fat useless twat cunt face mother fucker

Edited by DEADMAN

how can you say jol is the best manager for us he managed spurs for christ sake and ashley is a spurs fan honesly newcastle fans are so blind to see ashley for what he really is a fat useless twat cunt face mother fucker

Can someone remind me how to ignore posts?

Not really.

It's not rocket science man. Jol is the best option now Hughton has gone. Capice?

No, the point i was making is how we may view ashley.

Today with Hughton sacked and Pardew on the radar he is a wanker.

Tomorrow if he was to unveil Wenger then we would all agree he had made a good decision for the club.

Not really.

No, the point i was making is how we may view ashley.

Today with Hughton sacked and Pardew on the radar he is a wanker.

Tomorrow if he was to unveil Wenger then we would all agree he had made a good decision for the club.

He has said he doesn't have anyone lined up. Which if true makes him reckles in the extreme and if false makes him a liar. Not a glowing testimonial either way.

Not really.

Go easy there Alex

CT has been hitting the leftover Taboo!