The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Aye, colour should always come into chants....

"He's white, he's shite, we don't need him on the right Joey B, Joey B"

"Cabaye's a caucasian, and he is amazin, la la la la, la la la la"

Might've known your reaction. I don't think hes black hes broon hes playing for the toon Howard Gayle Howard Gayle was racist neither.

Might've known your reaction. I don't think hes black hes broon hes playing for the toon Howard Gayle Howard Gayle was racist neither.

The monkey noises were though.

The monkey noises were though.

Aye and the bananas.

I still think Twitter seems to be somewhere for celebrity ego's. No fucker replies to me, so what is the point of it ?

FYP

;)

You need to get some more people following you man Leazes. Hoy up your user name in here and people will add you and respond.... I'll add you to my toontastic list which a few people follow too :)

Marcotti's replied to me the few times i've tweeted him about serie.a games.

only other celeb i tweet is owen to make sure he knows he's a worthless crippled little shite :D

Yeah I like to send Owen a few of those.

Actually spoke to Rocky Fielding a few times but it's easier on facebook now. Limmy replied a fair bit but blocked me :lol:

Other than that have had the odd reply (Alan Sugar, Piers Morgan and a few others) but it does tend to be those being racist/threatening celebs that get the most attention :lol:

I've had replies from Patrick Carney of the Black Keys, Nile Ranger, Greg Stekelman (who is a bit famous), A few off Laura Esposto (and a few other Milan people, like the ESPN correspondant Matteo Bonetti), I've had a few replies & a retweet from Marcotti, who is actually a decent fellow despite slight ignorance towards Newcastle.

Got a replies off Henry Winter & Tony Evans.

I'm to say any of my Barton abuse may have fallen on deaf ears. <_<

I still think Twitter seems to be somewhere for celebrity ego's. No fucker replies to me, so what is the point of it ?

FYP

;)

You need to get some more people following you man Leazes. Hoy up your user name in here and people will add you and respond.... I'll add you to my toontastic list which a few people follow too :)

as I said a while ago, somebody else has grabbed the name LeazesMag.............I asked if they would let it go [it must be someone on here!!!!!!] but I got no response.

I'd use this on twitter if I could, no probs with whoever has used the username, it they pm me I'm more than happy to re-register etc etc etc

Could just be some from Newcastle? Leazesmag probably isn't that much of a stretch when it comes to a geordie selecting a username? :unsure2:

as all the 9 or 10 followers are all some sort of Shepherd its an inspired guess someone from here has registered :icon_lol:

Still, if whoever it is pm's me and we can work it out I'll take the name LeazesMag

only other celeb i tweet is owen to make sure he knows he's a worthless crippled little shite :D

Yeah I like to send Owen a few of those.

Actually spoke to Rocky Fielding a few times but it's easier on facebook now. Limmy replied a fair bit but blocked me :lol:

Other than that have had the odd reply (Alan Sugar, Piers Morgan and a few others) but it does tend to be those being racist/threatening celebs that get the most attention :lol:

wouldn't mind telling Owen what a shortarsed little wanker he is

Still, I'm sure he'll trump me by saying he earns more in a week than I do in a year.

B)

He always does to me, I got a "good knowledge" off him a while ago, and we had a row that Napoli's fans were less loyal than ours. The fat cunt wouldn't have it.