The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I don't think there is a single Collymore sympathiser here Leazes.

There may be some people who think racism and hateful references to the recent death of Gary Speed are unsavoury and should be dealt with, but I'm confident almost everyone thinks Collymore is a tosser.

If Ulrika had said that to him on a public forum, or he had said something similar to her, then the reaction would be the same, irrespective of your agenda.

Agenda ? What agenda ? I just think that kicking the shit out of someone/assaulting a woman is far worse than calling someone names, and Collymore should take a good look at himself accordingly.

Whats more, most people of my age tend to think the same.

It must be a "brainwashed by lefties new generation do gooder pc correct" thing.

v20broken_record.jpg

Reality of his move away from NUFC has become all too apparent IMO. Fading into obscurity compared to his status up here.

BTW, Stevie, I like how the first thing you done with your new account was fawn over Tavernier's cock :lol:;)

Mac Toon's song was class for him to the Lovenkrands tune.

"James Tavernier, James Tavernieeer hes got a massive cock e tucks it in his sock James Tavernier"

https://twitter.com/#!/2NarMe/status/156728591655243776/photo/1/large should have its' own postcode tbh.

There may be some people who think racism and hateful references to the recent death of Gary Speed are unsavoury and should be dealt with, but I'm confident almost everyone thinks Collymore is a tosser.

If Ulrika had said that to him on a public forum, or he had said something similar to her, then the reaction would be the same, irrespective of your agenda.

Agenda ? What agenda ? I just think that kicking the shit out of someone/assaulting a woman is far worse than calling someone names, and Collymore should take a good look at himself accordingly.

It must be a "brainwashed by lefties new generation do gooder pc correct" thing.

Your agenda to contrast any given event with something unrelated, or tenuously related at best, that you would like to promote as worse behaviour. You do it regularly and it's just silly.

In light of Hitler, Fred West is a thoroughly decent chap, in light of Fred West, Mike Ashley is a great bloke, in light of Mike Ashley that bloke who wouldn't give up his seat for you on the Metro is okay. Etc etc.

Edited by trophyshy

#nufc definitely looking at strikers as well as centre halves this window. Agents briefed to that effect last week. Under 26 w/ potential

7 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone

Mark Douglas

MsiDouglas

+

If you weren't such a mug you would've known that yesterday, when the TT secret forum (by invite only) knew about it.

Your agenda to contrast any given event with something unrelated, or tenuously related at best, that you would like to promote as worse behaviour. You do it regularly and it's just silly.

In light of Hitler, Fred West is a thoroughly decent chap, in light of Fred West, Mike Ashley is a great bloke, in light of Mike Ashley that bloke who wouldn't give up his seat for you on the Metro is okay. Etc etc.

Lets just say I find the over reaction of some to people calling others nasty names to be a bit over the top. Like most people my age.

Aye there's only one true ITK around here.

There was till you popped up this week. It wasn't revealing Messi was gonna sign for the toon, still a valid piece of ITK non the less. A better piece of ITK than Lee Ryder's come up with in the last 12 month. Gemmill's Contacts > Lee Ryder's Contacts

I won the @nufcfans quiz and they messaged me literally 2 minutes after I slagged them off, so It didn't really feel right taking it.

It was a £15 club shop voucher, but they've passed the same money on to the Sir Bobby Robson foundation at my request.

:blush:

Double congratulations then!

I think I'd literally called them all a bunch of cunts about 5 minutes before, and they'd announced the winners on their podcast, stopped following them ages ago!

Oh Well!

dembabafoot Demba Ba

What is better than that?? ?? ?? ? Even in africa, syrup 'til i die!!!!! Hahaha yfrog.com/g04rogj

1 minute ago

scaledphptn0server576fi.jpg

:lol:

Class :lol:

I want some now like!