The Twitter Thread

peasepud

#nufc definitely looking at strikers as well as centre halves this window. Agents briefed to that effect last week. Under 26 w/ potential

7 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone

Mark Douglas

MsiDouglas

+

If you weren't such a mug you would've known that yesterday, when the TT secret forum (by invite only) knew about it.

Typically straight-shooting, and i mean that respectfully, but reads more like a slightly cryptic 'fuck-off' on behalf of the lads. Mugrighted nonetheless.

More mugs, myself included definitely - you can place me near or top of the list, should be periodically nominated for the Creche Section. Establish a 'mugs nomination' thread up there in the Secret Forum, and let the process play out via the GC forum, in the form of a petition style thread. Fifty signatures from the general membership and that nominee is relegated to the Creche. The best case scenario being that member gets what is more than a subtle hint and duly fucks off.

If it was easy enough to eradicate one lingering presence, lets say Paul Wynn, by forcing us mugs out with a pointed tap on the shoulder probably won't pose any problems. I'd doubt you'd receive any hassle from most folks here, in the event of being virtually evicted, because most of those would rather enjoy a bbq (while eating a few prawns, and downing a few beers with some mates) rather than post about it on a bloody football forum (in a thread alongside the lines of why zip-eyed/Asian footballers are shite) in real-time.

#nufc definitely looking at strikers as well as centre halves this window. Agents briefed to that effect last week. Under 26 w/ potential

7 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone

Mark Douglas

MsiDouglas

+

If you weren't such a mug you would've known that yesterday, when the TT secret forum (by invite only) knew about it.

Typically straight-shooting, and i mean that respectfully, but reads more like a slightly cryptic 'fuck-off' on behalf of the lads. Mugrighted nonetheless.

More mugs, myself included definitely - you can place me near or top of the list, should be periodically nominated for the Creche Section. Establish a 'mugs nomination' thread up there in the Secret Forum, and let the process play out via the GC forum, in the form of a petition style thread. Fifty signatures from the general membership and that nominee is relegated to the Creche. The best case scenario being that member gets what is more than a subtle hint and duly fucks off.

If it was easy enough to eradicate one lingering presence, lets say Paul Wynn, by forcing us mugs out with a pointed tap on the shoulder probably won't pose any problems. I'd doubt you'd receive any hassle from most folks here, in the event of being virtually evicted, because most of those would rather enjoy a bbq (while eating a few prawns, and downing a few beers with some mates) rather than post about it on a bloody football forum (in a thread alongside the lines of why zip-eyed/Asian footballers are shite) in real-time.

That was a worthwhile 45 seconds that mind.

Right, cant be arsed anymore - pointless posting anything when you get " fuck off mug cunt" thrown at you for simply pasting a twitter quote for those who didnt happen to see it already.

Even though there are a fair bunch of friendly lads here, Im done.

Haway rest of the season and maybe I`ll see some of you at st.james. Cheers

Right, cant be arsed anymore - pointless posting anything when you get " fuck off mug cunt" thrown at you for simply pasting a twitter quote for those who didnt happen to see it already.

Even though there are a fair bunch of friendly lads here, Im done.

Haway rest of the season and maybe I`ll see some of you at st.james. Cheers

Howay you mug, not Haway.

The official line was that you said you were fucking off three days ago, yet you're still here, why?

More mugs, myself included definitely, should be periodically nominated for the Creche Section.

Never even tried it for months....

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

Fuck you, you fucking mother fuckers, fuck you right in the fucking fuck hole.

Howay Dolly, me n yee aal the way, we'll gaan to LMs board.

Honestly hope Mancini leaves him to rot in the reserves and train alone for the rest of his contract, forcing him to play just enough so that he doesn't have this get out for nowt clause activated

think one of the owners said a bit back that hes not bothered if hes paying tevez to sit in the reserves for years doing nowt

Honestly hope Mancini leaves him to rot in the reserves and train alone for the rest of his contract, forcing him to play just enough so that he doesn't have this get out for nowt clause activated

think one of the owners said a bit back that hes not bothered if hes paying tevez to sit in the reserves for years doing nowt

he can't do that though, there's some law about stifling a career they mentioned before and they have to play him in 10games (or a percentage maybe it was) or he can walk, although with him going on strike and fucking off to Argentina it's probably shot himself in the foot. I assume the owners can afford considerably better lawyers lol.

it was something like "has to appear in 10% of their games" so just lob him on for 2 minutes at the end of that meny games and job done

he can't do that though, there's some law about stifling a career they mentioned before and they have to play him in 10games (or a percentage maybe it was) or he can walk, although with him going on strike and fucking off to Argentina it's probably shot himself in the foot. I assume the owners can afford considerably better lawyers lol.

Sorry if I'm wrong and I'm not accusing you of lying or anything but I'm pulling you up on this. Do you have any evidence of this law? I'm happy for you to prove me wrong, it'll be a lesson learnt.

Edited by StevenL