The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Is @shaunproud a member on here?

He's a pure nob that kid, and if he's reading he'll know it's nothing I haven't said to him directly.

"I'll be happy if we keep it down to a 0-3 defeat tonight" Pessimistic nobhead. Why like Besty?

my mistake i thought that fella was Paddy but it's not (in saying that it does ring a bell maybe just from twitter retweets though)

:unsure2: @shaunvause

thats me!!

Paddy's areet, seems one of lifes happy cunts.

that's my gravestone inscription right there!!

Your ok too ya mad bastard!! ;-)

Indeed just unfollowed barton honest what a whingy cunt

yes tweet advertising the lads account, that'll make sure he gets no attention

Agree that Bartons been a mug by even mentioning the bloke, but I can't believe Glitter has people defending him and calling Barton a hypocrite because of 'his own checkered past' comparing a few assaults to a child molester :lol:.

He's asking to be on Piers Morgans show in all, wouldn't be surprised if that attention whore did interview him.

Agree that Bartons been a mug by even mentioning the bloke, but I can't believe Glitter has people defending him and calling Barton a hypocrite because of 'his own checkered past' comparing a few assaults to a child molester :lol:.

He's asking to be on Piers Morgans show in all, wouldn't be surprised if that attention whore did interview him.

They are both cunts. We all know what Glitter did was worse but we don't need joey chopper barton to be the one leading the charge against him

They are both cunts. We all know what Glitter did was worse but we don't need joey chopper barton to be the one leading the charge against him

Agreed he's a cunt but I wouldn't jump to Glitters defence against him like people are.

I see Warnock is alluding to Barton getting him the sack today. Mad that a player of his middling quality can have as much influence at a club that he has

What did he say?

And Barton, as expected, has reacted with a typically mature, civl response.

http://www1.skysport...back-at-Warnock

Warnock was earlier in January dismissed by club owner Tony Fernandes and suggested social networking site Twitter played a poisonous role in his departure from Loftus Road.

"Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett.

"If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock.

"Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded," he said.

"Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate." (sic)

Edited by Monroe Transfer