The Twitter Thread

peasepud

WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK!

A Tory MP wants to follow me on twitter :lol:

As I have no followers and only follow Newcastle journos and players I have no idea what this is all about!

357ljxk.jpg

This prick is following me.

Danny Boy isn't it?

They've played Danny Boy at the Olympics for definite.

:lol: They use that tune for Norn Iron at the Commonwealth Games. Someone sang it when Wayne McCullough won gold as there was some problem with the PA system or something. It was far more moving than it would've been otherwise though.

:lol: They use that tune for Norn Iron at the Commonwealth Games. Someone sang it when Wayne McCullough won gold as there was some problem with the PA system or something. It was far more moving than it would've been otherwise though.

I think that might've been what I was thinking about to be honest.

See that though, he was born, raised and lived on the Shankill, where literally there are no catholics, and he represented ROI as a boxer. As strange as those 15 muslims who are in the EDL imo.

I think that might've been what I was thinking about to be honest.

See that though, he was born, raised and lived on the Shankill, where literally there are no catholics, and he represented ROI as a boxer. As strange as those 15 muslims who are in the EDL imo.

He didn't represent ROI, he represented Ireland. Amateur boxing here is organised by an All-Ireland body (as are certain other sports) which means that the logical step is that amateur boxers would represent Ireland in the Olympics as it's the pretty much the same organisation they're already a part of. I'm not sure if any amateur boxer from NI has represented Team GB.

Though anyone from the Shankill who was happy to parade with the tricolour at any sporting event deserves a lot of credit.

Finally opened a Twitter account, Very confusing so far. What are the decent things for follow for football transfers then?

Nufcthreatlevel is a good laugh, don't really do the itk following, I'm blocked by cwarr despite never following him in the first place

Cnarr also a good one and pundamentalism

Nufcthreatlevel is a good laugh, don't really do the itk following, I'm blocked by cwarr despite never following him in the first place

I can't imagine there are many if any real ITK people on there. I have heard about cwarr so will avoid. Nufcthreatlevel looks good though. Cheers

Nufcthreatlevel started off great but hes turned into a bit of a moany bitch recently

NUFCThreatlevel is canny like, CWarr just stay away from unless its to abuse him. ITK bullshit. NUFCfans just arritate me.

The official NUFC one looks good

If its Newcastle stuff you are after then the best ones to follow are the local journos, such as Goerge Caulkin, simon bird, mark douglas and like edwards.

If its transfer stories you are after you are better following "colin is a tosser and we'll not be giving him any attention on here" simply for the fact that he follows every journo home based and foreign and agent and other contacts under the sun so while he might be a bullshitter, he does re-tweet some very worthy newcastle stuff.

The local journos are never first to a story and even when they get a sniff, its destined for print before twitter.

If you really want second second hand news then follow lee ryder.

If its Newcastle stuff you are after then the best ones to follow are the local journos, such as Goerge Caulkin, simon bird, mark douglas and like edwards.

If its transfer stories you are after you are better following "colin is a tosser and we'll not be giving him any attention on here" simply for the fact that he follows every journo home based and foreign and agent and other contacts under the sun so while he might be a bullshitter, he does re-tweet some very worthy newcastle stuff.

The local journos are never first to a story and even when they get a sniff, its destined for print before twitter.

If you really want second second hand news then follow lee ryder.

Cheers mate. I'll check all these out. Good point about that Colin guy to be honest, as in a good way for collated journo talk

Nufcthreatlevel started off great but hes turned into a bit of a moany bitch recently

Aye, he was hilarious earlier. I've stopped following him now as he bores me. Used to tweet stuff like:

"2-1"

On a Spanish game. Waste of bandwidth.

His non-stop Shola love-in started biring me as well.