The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Can one of the staff as it were please remove Paul Dalglish's tweets from the Twitter feed on the main forum page?

The sight of him and his constant Liverpool/Father Dalglish love-in makes me sick.

Quality control needed guys! Get rid of Folan too while you're at it.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I think Ant or Happy Face are the twitter controllers

I have no control of what's on the TT twitter feed.

I just have some lists of my own on Twitter which I've mentioned to help people get started in using Twitter for NUFC/Football.

Accourding to twitter Debuchy on his way to finalise move as Lille have agreed to sign some bloke from Troyes.....although its twitter there seems to be alot of people saying this, unless everyone is jumping on the band wagon?

It's twitter, it's the world's biggest bandwagon. Fingers crossed though. I'm amazed there's apparently been so little competition for his signature.

A big part of that I think is that he has made it clear where he wants to go.

Since 2009, Elliott has worked with the US Soccer Federation in the position of Youth National Team Performance Expert (Male and Female).[8]

Wiki sort of agrees Ant. Good gig by the looks of it.

image_normal.jpg

pauldalglish Shankly gates too. That's brilliant. Very thoughtful of the owners. I wonder if MLS have put plastic flags outside the stadium for Chelsea. 2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

image_normal.jpg

pauldalglish Looking forward to the @LFC game. Nice touch from the owners putting a 'this is Fenway' sign with the Liverpool crest on it. Looks great.

ffs

Yeah, please boot him off our feed. I don't use twitter but I do like to look at that live feed on the main page, and seeing that Liverpool-loving fraud of a footballer on there never fails to turn my stomach.